When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trouble with my everythingape account

Guest AnotherApe

Guest AnotherApe

Hi!

This is the member normally known as everythingape, I had to make this account to get into the forum. I see myself logged in as everythingape, but I can't do anything with it. I'm stuck at the log-in screen and it says there's no user with these details.

please help.

-Ape-

The real Ape would be able to tell us what kind of fish this is: :D

fishdrinksfq6.jpg

:p

Haha! Buncha jokers ;)

Thanks for the quick fix, admin.

@Phoband: See, admin and I, we're part of a contradiction of terms; Norwegian Intelligence B)

@DBR: since there's no emoticon for: little has changed, trusting our midfielders to score, and not doing so until the 88th minute.. I'll have to go with: :wub:

@ Andreww: Just come straight out and say it.. you want the Timex Magnum Indiglo, huh? ;)

@Cornerstone:

Any norwegian would know that fish.. It's a special breed of Norwegian Blue Trout.. Dog eaters! Bred in the late 80's to stem the population of dogs peeing in our drinking water. The fish is know for it's extremely quick digestion.. as you can see by that picture, the foot of the dog having already passed through its stomach.

@DBR: since there's no emoticon for: little has changed, trusting our midfielders to score, and not doing so until the 88th minute.. I'll have to go with: :wub:
Ok if you say so :whistling:

(Ape in private >>> :cry: )

Any norwegian would know that fish.. It's a special breed of Norwegian Blue Trout.. Dog eaters! Bred in the late 80's to stem the population of dogs peeing in our drinking water. The fish is know for it's extremely quick digestion.. as you can see by that picture, the foot of the dog having already passed through its stomach.
So THAT explains the weird-tasting "caviar" I had in Norway this summer :unsure:

I must admit.. I felt sick when I heard he was going.. And the feeling hung in there for 3-4 days.. With scenarios of relegation and worse (losing to Liverpool) playing before my tearfilled eyes.. And Wenger not buying ANYTHING made it even worse. But then a smiling croatian/brazilian made it all a little better.

I have high hopes.

BTW: Lehmann wants a transfer by the end of today, we do NOT need a 7 foot, 40 year old, grumpy and unstable-at-best german loitering backstage this season.

Let's see how that plays out.

Edited by Everythingape

Indeed...The Norwgian Blue trout is a direct relative to the famous Norwegian Blue parrot;

HOW DO YOU EMBED YOU TUBE?

Admin only. At least for now. I'm looking into making this an option for the the VIP members. But allowing members to post html-code represents a security risk, so I have to make sure that I can do this without compromising the security of the board before I do such a thing.