When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Personality Profiles

ryyannon

I am very impressed by this post and the effort RYY has made to both compliment non vip members and encourage them to support this forum.

The ONLY way RWG survives is with cash infusion. Expenses must be met or this website is history, that is the sad fact. It is great that there are so many contributors here. People who realize that if they spend a fair amount of time here and are rewarded in numerous ways by doing so have the good common sense and decency to throw a few bucks to the cause. Bravo to all who do!

Those who spend alot of time here and do not contribute can make all the excuses they want for not helping out, but in the end, it is

just being selfish and cheap to not support RWG with a token offering of gratitiude.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- raffle : no risk

A) Where is my personality profile??

B ) I thought about PMing Admin asking about a raffle, but then I realised I am not willing to part with any of my watches YET. However, maybe others are. :)

But also, if you actually pay real moneys towards buying virtual "tickets" for a watch, or similar, it could present problems. This is kinda circumvented at RWI and Repgeeks, because they earn money for posts, which in turn is used during raffles for watches. Thus, it would look very odd and cheap indeed if someone complained a watch they won didn't work, etc.

That would not be the case, as much, on a watch we had all paid good money for...but hey, maybe we could all sign a waiver before buying the "ticket", or someone could step up to fix said watch, if something goes wrong.

Ideas...ideas...ideas. Just floating it out there.

Um Victoria we have had many such raffles, where members pay real money for tickets to win watches that have been donated by the collectors, however there are other problems at the moment that make this less feasible right now.

Ken

Um Victoria we have had many such raffles, where members pay real money for tickets to win watches that have been donated by the collectors, however there are other problems at the moment that make this less feasible right now.

Ken

Um, oops. :bicycle:

Thanks, Ken! Sorry to hear about the problems, but where there's an RWG, there's a way!

Ken

Ken... it seems from your words that there are some other problems than financials only... please let us know if we can help in another way...

<sarcasm>

eh, you say potato, I say, maybe we should embrace feebl..er Febus' North Korean propaganda signature block and smash imperialist tendencies...

You know so everyone can share the wealth....

while everyone starves, because no one actually produces, and everyone praises the work of the "Leaders", and no one notices that most of the population slowly dies off...

Ah the joys of a classless society.

</sarcasm>

<sarcasm>

eh, you say potato, I say, maybe we should embrace feebl..er Febus' North Korean propaganda signature block and smash imperialist tendencies...[...]</sarcasm>

WHOA! I had to scroll up because though I've seen that .sig cartoon endless times, I had completely ignored its message.

Anyway, Mars Attacks! already beat them to it. Ack ack ack ack.

Maybe he should have a visible disclaimer then?

However, his attitude toward wearing a "VIP" label combined with the sig, sure says a lot. I am sure he doesn't mind the implications as he has chosen the attendant appearance for himself.

Go ahead, use "Contributor", I like that label... oh wait, that makes everyone else NON-Contributors.... can't have that perceived inequity now, can we.

Well then, use "Supporter", oh, wait.. same thing applies..

Gee.. strip all the labels... Then we can all be [nameless big donat]... or not. And no one can point any fingers... then what? No more [nameless big donat], that's what.

Maybe he should have a visible disclaimer then?

However, his attitude toward wearing a "VIP" label combined with the sig, sure says a lot. I am sure he doesn't mind the implications as he has chosen the attendant appearance for himself.

Go ahead, use "Contributor", I like that label... oh wait, that makes everyone else NON-Contributors.... can't have that perceived inequity now, can we.

Well then, use "Supporter", oh, wait.. same thing applies..

Gee.. strip all the labels... Then we can all be [nameless big donat]... or not. And no one can point any fingers... then what? No more [nameless big donat], that's what.

I have no idea what your problem is but let me make two things perfectly clear.

1. I'm not against other people having the title 'VIP', it's just not something I feel comfortable with.

2. I don't support North Korea or any other evil empire. :D