When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what's happening with the new models?

yellomen

I am wondering what's happening with all the new models that where promised to us months ago already. Well... maybe promised is a too big word for it. But the new IWC Aquatimer chrono, the IWC Cousteau Divers 2007, the new Rolex Sea-Dweller and the rumors of many more. Or what do you think of the AP ROO with running seconds at 12...?

Could you guys help me complete the list of watches that are on the roll right now?

I just updated the list with new information from Angus :thumbs:

IWC Aquatimier chrono-> it's here and great, but untill now without the bracelet

Rolex Sea-Dweller 1:1 -> out... but not as 1:1 as i expected it to be

Audemars Piguet ROO seconds at 12 -> in the make but no timeframe known

Rolex GMT II Ceramic bezel -> already bought the genuine but release not before next year

Breitling Avenger Skyland -> pre production but no timeframe yet

JLC Reverso 1:1 -> still not decided if they will copy this one 1:1... so if you want this one mail Josh, Trusty, Angus, King etc... ;)

Panerai Radiomir automatic black seal -> not bought the genuine yet

Panerai caliber P2002 copy -> in the make but no timeframe yet

IWC Big Pilot with real 8 days movement! -> in the make but no timeframe yet

Graham Swordfish -> no status known but in the make

Panerai North Pole GMT with improvements... -> no news yet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Wow, that is great news.

The easiest rep of the world!

Hope it will be in woman and man sizes...

Can't get why it's still not there.

The plain plain one...Incredible.

Personally i'd love to get a day&night version!! Angus however told me that the new larger reverso squadra's where out of the questuion because they have display backs and it would be too obvious that an A7750 looks different. I can understand that, but it's still a shame... the squadra hometime is gorgeous :)

I have VERY high hopes/expectations for the skyland!

I own gen and rep CA-TI and the finish between the two is night and day! I just hope they get it right with the split subdials and of the course 'the curse pearl' that always seems to be wrong!!!

Hmm, really? Interesting. Old factory rep CA?

Would appreciate your thoughts via PM, as I'm about to pick one up.

cheers PP

And yes, the curse of the pearl lives on, see the Blackbird :brow:

Alright... curious how it will look. Do you have some pre-production pictures already?

No. Sorry.

Source? All we've been hearing is "six months".

I hear the Avenger Skyland (both versions) will be with us within the next 6-8 weeks though.

One of our dealers. His words were "the GMT ceramic is in production just now". I don't how long does it take since production starts till it's for sale. :huh:

is it EVER really finished?!?! c'mon... at least be honest with yourself!

Well... let me put it this way: After the Dweller I consider it finished... UNTIL something really irresistable comes out. :)

Personally i'd love to get a day&night version!! Angus however told me that the new larger reverso squadra's where out of the questuion because they have display backs and it would be too obvious that an A7750 looks different. I can understand that, but it's still a shame... the squadra hometime is gorgeous :)

You are right YM. Squadra home but...let's forget it...a simple rectangle will do BUT PLS simple ! Replicated not imaginated :brow:

BT : a new MBK and some easy mods will make you even happier for not much more $$$ :wub:

Hmm, the vintages aren't really my thing. Not that I haven't tried, I owned 2 MBW's. For some reason I like the modern Dweller more... and for me getting something good "out of box" is always preferred over the expensive mods.

Not to say the MBW white Dweller isn't a great rep (after mods), it certainly is. I love yours.

Hmm, the vintages aren't really my thing. Not that I haven't tried, I owned 2 MBW's. For some reason I like the modern Dweller more... and for me getting something good "out of box" is always preferred over the expensive mods.

Not to say the MBW white Dweller isn't a great rep (after mods), it certainly is. I love yours.

Well, sorry to read that BT. :o

The modern is not my thing at all...looks to close to 16610 (hour markers).

If you want to test it one of these days, let me know ;)

Wow, that is great news.

The easiest rep of the world!

Hope it will be in woman and man sizes...

Can't get why it's still not there.

The plain plain one...Incredible.

joshua posted on his site the womens model (JLC Reverso)...the price is still to be defined...but pics are up...and no info regarding the release date...

joshua posted on his site the womens model (JLC Reverso)...the price is still to be defined...but pics are up...and no info regarding the release date...

Indeed... but this is a cheapo model that is available for a long time now. Only new addition are the "diamonds"... So no new& improved Reverso :(