When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TONIGHTS DRINK

Guest shutter_bug

Guest shutter_bug
I prefer this...

48975-36574.jpg

AH, if only I could afford it. I keep trying to tell my wife that the decanter is worth 800. I have yet to sell her on the idead <_<

drinking on a wednesday? are you alcoholic? ;)
Are you kidding, everyday is a drinking day. Well maybe not everyday. But none are off limits. I have no more vices in my life but watches and booze. A man has got to have something to smooth out the day. :drunk:

Guest shutter_bug
Are you kidding, everyday is a drinking day. Well maybe not everyday. But none are off limits. I have no more vices in my life but watches and booze. A man has got to have something to smooth out the day. :drunk:

Your my type of guy (not in a brokeback way though).

Guest shutter_bug
beer is okay for me on weekdays, but not the hardstuff... gives me the shits sometimes and cant risk having the shits in the morning :)

...is there anytime that is better for you to have the shits? Do you prefer late morning or early afternoon. I cannot stand the night shits :p

I`m with yah. Divorced for 5 yrs. and love every minute of the single life.

Guest shutter_bug

Choice is made. Starting on a good drunk. Wife left town with baby. Will miss them both, but I will savour every minute of this down time.

49276-36529.jpg

Ah yes nothing like a great beverage to relax with.

My new drink lately has been Vanilla Vodka and Coke :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Really helps you relax after a hard day of work! Also recommend it for Weekdays followed by double shots of Vodka on the Weekends.

So far no shits either :bleh:

Cheers,

Gpuck B)

Guest shutter_bug
i cant drink

i would like to that I am so, well it sees that you are in good company, but come now I am so....Couldnt help to see that you cannot drink. Okay. I am not sorry. :bleh: