When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Black Magic

rckh

This's the 4th rep & the most expensive rep I ever have......Thx angus!

I got a copy of catalogue directly from Hublot:

HBBManual.jpg

HBBCatalogue.jpg

It's Huge & "Cool" on my 15.3mm thinny wrist:

HBBwristshot.jpg

A7750 28.8vpn movement;

HBBmovement.jpg

Detail Bucklet, CG, Band & engravement

HBBclasp.jpg

HBBBandengrave2.jpg

HBBBandengrave.jpg

HBBCG.jpg

Sapphire crystal with double AR

HBBAR.jpg

close-up on dial

HBB1.jpg

Lume.....

HBBLume.jpg

The watch looks great but it is not accurate...

Look at the watch on josh and andrews site and the gen. It should have a polished bezel not the brushed.

I had heard there were some black magic's out there with these bezels. I would ask for a polished glossy one. It is the correct one for the watch.

If it does not bother you then great because it still looks cool.

Nice shots Ray, glad to know you like it very much =)

Look at the watch on josh and andrews site and the gen. It should have a polished bezel not the brushed.

I had heard there were some black magic's out there with these bezels. I would ask for a polished glossy one. It is the correct one for the watch.

The genuine H BB Black Magic has the brushed ceramic bezel. I personally like the polished one better, but it would be a mistake to put one on the black magic rep.

Wear it well and thanks for the pics.

Did I lilttle digging...

Gen....

Looks polished to me.

Chad

The genuine H BB Black Magic has the brushed ceramic bezel. I personally like the polished one better, but it would be a mistake to put one on the black magic rep.

Wear it well and thanks for the pics.

post-626-1188919785_thumb.jpg

When the black and silver came out it was the same deal.

Josh and Andrew had the polished bezel and other dealers the brushed....Dealers/makers are basically using whatever parts they can get there hands on for these hard to get bezels.

The silver and black should be polished but hublot by mistake made about 500 for the asian market with brushed.(stated in timezone forums) So either for the silver and black could be correct.

I believe the polished is still correct for the Magic.

Did I lilttle digging...

Gen....

Looks polished to me.

Chad

Thx for your comment!

But I need to tell u that a GEN Black Magic is "Brushed Bezel" rather than "Polished Bezel". I'm quite sure because I saw a Gen In local AD.

for the "Polished Bezel"; it's another model "SuperB Black Magic 1926.nl30.12".

http://www.prestigetime.com/item.php?item_id=5470

SuperBBlackMagic1926nl30.12.jpg

I also think a better look of Polished Bezel on Black magic for sure.

Best Regards,

Raymond

$800 and already falling apart I see. What a steal! :rolleyes:

HBBBandengrave2.jpg

(sorry to be blunt, not directed at anyone specifically, rckh. Thanks for sharing pics)

Oh thx! I haven't notice that I missing a screw....... :o

Hmm....It's a good time to contact Angus again.

Best Regards,

Raymond

here a pic of the polished bezel

hey!!! where did you get that pic?? thats my pic/watch. :huh: nice watch though isnt it :D ....cant beat it for $385.

and by the way...as stated before the POLISHED is the correct bezel for the black magic....although the brushed looks great too. congrats!!

pics of the genuine black magic with polished bezel...

untitled.bmp

post-6550-1188943024_thumb.jpg

Congrats, it is a gorgeous watch, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Angus will send you some extra screws and a screwdriver I am sure. It is a good idea to tighten all of them from time to time. The genuine version has some issues with screws coming out simply because there are so many. Again, enjoy your new beauty, it is awesome!

hey!!! where did you get that pic?? thats my pic/watch. :huh: nice watch though isnt it :D ....cant beat it for $385.

and by the way...as stated before the POLISHED is the correct bezel for the black magic....although the brushed looks great too. congrats!!

pics of the genuine black magic with polished bezel...

It's a Gen? I'm curious why the running second gone to @3? Please kindly confirm!

Best Regards,

Raymond

It looks AWESOME, Raymond, congrats!! Glad more eagle eyes pointed out the screw.

I have a 5.7" wrist, which is about 14.5mm. Still looks good on us both. :)

Thx for your reply V! It's absolutely eyecatching watch! Have u consider to get one for yourself?

Best Regards,

Raymond

It's a Gen? I'm curious why the running second gone to @3? Please kindly confirm!

Best Regards,

Raymond

hublot made a smaller version, which is 41mm and has the running seconds at 3. i was not trying to say anything bad about your watch my friend...i think it looks great, but i just wanted say that the gen does in fact have the polished bezel. hublot makes alot of different versions so there might be a brushed bezel as well. again, yours looks great..congrats. :D

hublot made a smaller version, which is 41mm and has the running seconds at 3. i was not trying to say anything bad about your watch my friend...i think it looks great, but i just wanted say that the gen does in fact have the polished bezel. hublot makes alot of different versions so there might be a brushed bezel as well. again, yours looks great..congrats. :D

Thx for your update buddy! "Brushed' or "Polished" doesn't bother me one bit. Because only 2 AD in HongKong carry "Hublot". Also; there're few people familiar with "Hublot" and I don't think anyone could call me out ever it's wrong.

Best Regards,

Raymond

Congrats, it is a gorgeous watch, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Angus will send you some extra screws and a screwdriver I am sure. It is a good idea to tighten all of them from time to time. The genuine version has some issues with screws coming out simply because there are so many. Again, enjoy your new beauty, it is awesome!

Thx a lot for your comment. But one thing I'm not agree with u..... It's not a beauty; It's a Beast!! Hear me roar..Arr..arr B)

Best Regards,

Raymond

Nice one rckh ! :good:

Really like those pictures a lot, BUT I have to stay away from posts like this.... it really wants me to have one too!

I havent been into Hublot before that much so I am not that familar with the models, is this the rep of the ALL BLACK Limited Edition?

I saw the All Black Limited Edition on the Hublot website and really, really like it. :o I mean really !

Did anybody ever consider to flip over the bezel? Could be that they just installed it the wrong way up. Wouldnt be the first silly mistake made on rep:-)

:D

This came after a request I made to purchase a HBB with a spare bezel (so that I could exchange them). They wouldn't sell it separetelly and I was informed that the bezel is GLUED to the case.

:D

This came after a request I made to purchase a HBB with a spare bezel (so that I could exchange them). They wouldn't sell it separetelly and I was informed that the bezel is GLUED to the case.

GLUED to the cae!??!!!!. God dammit. Im never getting this watch.