When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Black Magic

rckh

Here is the quote from the email:

"That watchmaker does not want to sell any of his watch parts, besize, the bezel would not able to be seperately from the case."

It is not glued for sure cuase I took mine out before. The reason, they do not sell extra is because supply is limited due to the fact that they are smuggled out of the factory that makes gen bezel.

Hi Raymond,

I read so many bad reviews about this rep that your pictures, showing a missing screw, confort me in wondering how they (collectors) ask for that kind of price.

It's insane and I sincerely hope you'll have yours fix 100%.

The most important in this hobby though is ...PLEASURE.

So, if you enjoy wearing that watch, be very very happy and don't let your self be worried about details.

Cheers

Stephane

Hi Raymond,

I read so many bad reviews about this rep that your pictures, showing a missing screw, confort me in wondering how they (collectors) ask for that kind of price.

It's insane and I sincerely hope you'll have yours fix 100%.

The most important in this hobby though is ...PLEASURE.

So, if you enjoy wearing that watch, be very very happy and don't let your self be worried about details.

Cheers

Stephane

Dear Stepane:

Thx for your reply & comment! I'm very happy of my Black Magic. It's the most expensive one I got & some minor problem I need to fix (As usual....). However; it doesn't bother me a bit. I agree with u 200% "The most important in this hobby though is ...PLEASURE." This one is the second best rep I even have (The first was my DSN PAM 113 white dial).

:p

Best Regards,

Raymond

This one is the second best rep I even have (The first was my DSN PAM 113 white dial).

:p

That was the post which convinced me to get (1) a PAM 113 (2) later, a Davidsen watch. So goes to show, you never know who you will influence when you post, no matter how insignificant you may think it is. :)

Raymond, also, coincidentally I was reading an OLD thread when you mentioned that your wife asked you not to buy more reps, giving you some kind of time limit not to do so. I think you mentioned you bought three Rolexes, so she declared a moratorium.

I noticed you bought in quick succession the HBB and DSN PAM 113. NOT CHEAP WATCHES, these! I'm glad to see she changed her mind. :p

That was the post which convinced me to get (1) a PAM 113 (2) later, a Davidsen watch. So goes to show, you never know who you will influence when you post, no matter how insignificant you may think it is. :)

Raymond, also, coincidentally I was reading an OLD thread when you mentioned that your wife asked you not to buy more reps, giving you some kind of time limit not to do so. I think you mentioned you bought three Rolexes, so she declared a moratorium.

I noticed you bought in quick succession the HBB and DSN PAM 113. NOT CHEAP WATCHES, these! I'm glad to see she changed her mind. :p

Hi V! Yeah, I said that in my previous post before. That why I sold all my Rolex collection before I got "IWC3717"+"PAM 113"+"UPO"+"Black Magic" in last 2 months. Also; I lie about the actual price about my new reps of course......... B)

I spend a lot of time to discuss with my wife about this hobby. Although she still not "support/agree" but she already change from "Not allow". Well I must control & behave myself for sure! ;)

Best Regards,

Raymond