When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling DW graphic file ready!

lello

Hi Guys,

here is the graphic file I made using an original date wheel which Tonton2000 kindly sent to me.

As you maybe know, I'm quite more expert on Panerai than these models.

So, can you please let me know if these DWs on the reps have the same alignment teeth/numbers as it appears on this original DW?

Please let me also know how many of you are interested, just replying here on the thrade.

Thank you,

--

Lello.

breitling_DW_file.jpg.xs.jpg

P.S.: numbers are slightly slimmer on this file, because experience tells me that after print, they will look a little fatter.

Lello,

Put me down for one, maybe two if the price is right.

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

here is the graphic file I made using an original date wheel which Tonton2000 kindly sent to me.

As you maybe know, I'm quite more expert on Panerai than these models.

So, can you please let me know if these DWs on the reps have the same alignment teeth/numbers as it appears on this original DW?

Please let me also know how many of you are interested, just replying here on the thrade.

Thank you,

--

Lello.

breitling_DW_file.jpg.xs.jpg

P.S.: numbers are slightly slimmer on this file, because experience tells me that after print, they will look a little fatter.

Hi my friends,

I'm glad you like the graphics I made.

A thanks goes also to Tonton2000, who sent me a genuine DW to copy.

But to go ahead with the print, I need to know from you about the alignment teeth/numbers.

Can anybody of you tell me if the pic attached on first page, has the same alignment teeth/numbers as these reps?

Thank you for your collaboration. :)

P.S.: I'm going to make a post about the other DWs: 7753 - 7750 - 2893

count me in for one lello. good job! any word as to approximately how soon will one get one in hand? sorry to sound pushy, but that is only because I have my swiss BCE out at The Zigmeister's right now. If you can provide possible date of delivery and its estimated price, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...