When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watches and alcohol...

ahchard

ahhh... finally... a bite!!!

there is actually another watch in there hidden behind the bottle of black label - my bad... i did not notice it was not in the photo... anyway...its my 15 year old gen midsize tag... can i consider it "vintage"? haha...

but... if you look closely there is another panerai in the pic...

EDIT: just wanted to add that is no normal HBB in the pic... it has got the special 31 jewel zenith movt!!

Ah so someone did actually buy the Watchboy's Diver Gimp! :lol:

The first pic is good, like the way the background linen provides a nice dark contrasting texture. The second pic just looks like an airport's custom official's wet dream :D

Oh and that gen Tag? Series 4000. Gent's size Quartz. I have the same one (my 18th birthday present) except I have the ivory dial. Love it to bits still, very understated.

hehe... yea... i actually forgot about the watch the diver was wearing... well spotted pug!

here is the wallclock revealed...

img6519ft5.jpg

docblackrock: I love my tag as well!!! It has taken a lot of punishment over the years but still works like a dream... one time I was drunk and took the watch off my wrist and threw it to the concrete floor.

Thanks everyone for the comments!!!

Offshore: I don't have a headache this morning thank you! Only had beer last nite. Not sure about tonite though, will have some friends over for drinks while we watch the All Blacks game.

vic: that is a rep I got from phoband sometime ago... i think it is called a montegrappa. I have only used it a few times as I find it a bit too big for my liking!

euno: where were you friday nite? I waited and waited... so ended up having your share of drinks! I am having some friends over again tonite (sat nite), so pop by if you are keen... lol...

Great photos! Have you ever noticed how after having a couple of alcoholic beverages, you seem to be more inclined to buy watches? :g: