When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchmaker9 16613 blue just received this morning.

baglc1

i just dont get how mentally retarted george/wm9 keeps coming here with stupid 1 post identities. its not going to work. it never does. go away dont come back.

I'm not sure his shills are him. I think they're merely brainwashed victims that believe they've found their new leader.

What makes me think this? Here's the last post on wm9's forum from our favourite Daunwaun, the spacktard that tried to pass his wm9 "day-day" as a genuine.

the bezel insert on my black sub has come off, can i get a net bezel?

Sorry but the F520117 is just a Noobmariner for 3x what its worth from the dealers here. I;ve got many of these and its the same watch. Any senior member will tell you that you can get a noob 16610 for about $200. The noobmariner is famous for having a near perfect dial and bracelet... Its a great watch but i think you over paid by about $400 but its still a good watch so if its working fine then no problem :) Just done buy from him again.

Lonnie

I'm not sure his shills are him. I think they're merely brainwashed victims that believe they've found their new leader.

What makes me think this? Here's the last post on wm9's forum from our favourite Daunwaun, the spacktard that tried to pass his wm9 "day-day" as a genuine.

the writeups are generally to professional. To Complete and To responsive to past concerns.

i bet george was looking for a tip to glue on his bezel or whatever and couldn't use the search. Just cause you sell crap doesn't mean you can fix it.

I'm sure it's nice, albeit too expensive, but without pics, for all we know it looks as good as this rep...C'mon, we'll be gentle!

DSC01017.JPG

I've got a spare $649 can you tell me which company this was from, So i can put it with my new collection, that is the best i've seen.