When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchmaker9 16613 blue just received this morning.

baglc1

Hi, Im new.

Bought 16610 off watchmaker9 over 15 months ago and still as good as new, So when the new modol came up for sale (as a VIP ) and at the cheaper price of $499 for the 16613, i had to reserve the watch back in Feburary and pay a 10% deposit. It finally arrived this morning 1 day late and beleive me what a watch. Anybody who will not trust this company or George don't know what their taking about. I have seen some reps which freinds of mine have bought and no comparison what so ever. The dial, the solid gold link's, the shape and thickness of the case it is truly a excellent watch. When i go home tonight i will look at serial numbers between the lugs and post photo's as quickly as i can. i was reading all about watchmaker9 on your forum in june and could not believe what i was reading sometime's, the company are good. PS $649 is now the price for this watch.

Welcome to RWG!

There are so many controversy... Watchmaker9.tv gave rise to much controversy at this Forum & RWI.

I bought 114270 from George 3month ago, but I got a disappointing result (Dial & Clasp is poor).

Please show your new 16613 for us!

Here are many experts is in, you can get some professional advice.

Edited by kotaro

Hi, Im new.

Bought 16610 off watchmaker9 over 15 months ago and still as good as new, So when the new modol came up for sale (as a VIP ) and at the cheaper price of $499 for the 16613, i had to reserve the watch back in Feburary and pay a 10% deposit. It finally arrived this morning 1 day late and beleive me what a watch. Anybody who will not trust this company or George don't know what their taking about. I have seen some reps which freinds of mine have bought and no comparison what so ever. The dial, the solid gold link's, the shape and thickness of the case it is truly a excellent watch. When i go home tonight i will look at serial numbers between the lugs and post photo's as quickly as i can. i was reading all about watchmaker9 on your forum in june and could not believe what i was reading sometime's, the company are good. PS $649 is now the price for this watch.

Don't want to discredit what you have said, but some pictures would really help your case here.

watchmaker9's VIP's Submariner 16613 2005 F-Serial $689.99 (not $649) is just a noobmariner TT. There's supposed to be a 1:1 under the offering 'Pre-Order 2007 Z-Serial Submariner 16613' with a Pre-Order price of $625 <= nobody has seen that yet. I bet you got the VIP's Submariner 16613. Hate to say it: even $499 is too much for the watch.

-bk

Hi, Im new.

Anybody who will not trust this company or George don't know what their taking about.

One post on RWG and he insults anybody who disagrees with his point of view. Off to a great start baglc1. Are you a shill for watchmaker9? Photos of this watch will allow people to decide for themselves whether this is a great watch or not. :g:

I just looked at the website and that is the serial # on the watch advertised there for $689.99. This looks like the same watch available for around $250 from our dealers. Either baglc1 is watchmaker9 or just very gullible. Sorry charlie. :lol:

exactly same as Ruby's $259 tt sub http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=24970

RIMG0019.jpg

-bk

i just dont get how mentally retarted george/wm9 keeps coming here with stupid 1 post identities. its not going to work. it never does. go away dont come back.

go scam people elsewhere. we are to smart for you here. it is such a waste of yours and our time.

same crap he pulls like every 3 to 4 months.

jerk!