When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend wristcheck Fri - Sun 09/14/07 - 09/16/07

Andei3000

FRIDAY

Today I offer you a megapost of Wristies! Are you ready? Let's start off with my brand new PAM metal bracelet from Davidsen!!

pam112braceletwristiefg5.jpg

Mmm, luscious. B) Unfortunately installing this puppy was like giving birth to one -- slow and painful. But once Subzero1 gave me the hint about the pliers, bending the "wings" 30 degrees, and the secret Davidsen handshake, it was on like THAT.

deplobraceletbz2.jpg

A closeup of the metal bracelet deployant.

pam112braceletdeplosunwz6.jpg

I fitted the bracelet unto one of my two Andrew PAM 111hs. I had also changed the CG to a polished E-series looking one, so this baby really SHINES. Thanks for the CG, Taiji!

pam112braceletrockgw5.jpg

SATURDAY

I'm tired of looking either pale or red-blotchy in Wristies, so I am going to the pool to get a tan! This is my Top Gear: Video iPod, Anthelios XL SPF 60 (which every hot chick uses in St. Barths), a blood-red Starbucks frap mug, and my DSN PAM 112 with Toscana Siena carbon strap. AND BREATHE.

pamcarbonantheliosstarbij2.jpg

Nice carbon strap, BTW. Soft, and made of leather inside. Right, Stephane? ;)

toscanasienacarbonbucklfn5.jpg

Johnny Cash, or Arctic Monkeys? Toughie.

carbonipodpam112xs3.jpg

SUNDAY

Gotta a fancy do Sunday, so I'm lugging out the Louis Vuitton B.A. face-watch.

louisvuittoncloseupoc8.jpg

I bought this 7 years ago, just when B.A. watches were starting to make waves...and the trend shows no sign of dissipating.

lvcarrarawristiesu5.jpg

Trademarked cut-out strap shot. Sooooft LV strap.

lvstrapyw5.jpg

EXTRA

Raymond/RCHK asked Paneristi for OEM calf tan shots, so here you go, bubeleh -- your OEM calf tan deployant strap with gold stitching on my Andrew PAM 113.

pam113oemwristie2wj1.jpg

I think it looks fantastic.

pam113raycomparehh5.jpg

Will post separately with more shots, as I feel people's eyeballs glazing over. :lol:

oemstrappam113mp6.jpg

FRIDAY

Today I offer you a megapost of Wristies! Are you ready? Let's start off with my brand new PAM metal bracelet from Davidsen!!

pam112braceletwristiefg5.jpg

Mmm, luscious. B) Unfortunately installing this puppy was like giving birth to one -- slow and painful. But once Subzero1 gave me the hint about the pliers, bending the "wings" 30 degrees, and the secret Davidsen handshake, it was on like THAT.

deplobraceletbz2.jpg

A closeup of the metal bracelet deployant.

pam112braceletdeplosunwz6.jpg

I fitted the bracelet unto one of my two Andrew PAM 111hs. I had also changed the CG to a polished E-series looking one, so this baby really SHINES. Thanks for the CG, Taiji!

pam112braceletrockgw5.jpg

SATURDAY

I'm tired of looking either pale or red-blotchy in Wristies, so I am going to the pool to get a tan! This is my Top Gear: Video iPod, Anthelios XL SPF 60 (which every hot chick uses in St. Barths), a blood-red Starbucks frap mug, and my DSN PAM 112 with Toscana Siena carbon strap. AND BREATHE.

pamcarbonantheliosstarbij2.jpg

Nice carbon strap, BTW. Soft, and made of leather inside. Right, Stephane? ;)

toscanasienacarbonbucklfn5.jpg

Johnny Cash, or Arctic Monkeys? Toughie.

carbonipodpam112xs3.jpg

SUNDAY

Gotta a fancy do Sunday, so I'm lugging out the Louis Vuitton B.A. face-watch.

louisvuittoncloseupoc8.jpg

I bought this 7 years ago, just when B.A. watches were starting to make waves...and the trend shows no sign of dissipating.

lvcarrarawristiesu5.jpg

Trademarked cut-out strap shot. Sooooft LV strap.

lvstrapyw5.jpg

EXTRA

Raymond/RCHK asked Paneristi for OEM calf tan shots, so here you go, bubeleh -- your OEM calf tan deployant strap with gold stitching on my Andrew PAM 113.

pam113oemwristie2wj1.jpg

I think it looks fantastic.

pam113raycomparehh5.jpg

Will post separately with more shots, as I feel people's eyeballs glazing over. :lol:

oemstrappam113mp6.jpg

Oh my god.....After saw your OEM Calf strap; I start to hate my new strap for my 113 AGAIN. Big different between yours & mine. Hmmm.....Seems the colour should a little be darker than the one I got. I believe I'll going to source it again <_<

Thx! V

Best Regards,

Raymond

Ok, I said "why would you want another one" to Pug !

Because there is a new one that came in ! :lol:

I should thank one of our respected member here for pointing this one to me and make me the happy owner of a great GMT.

We should also thank ElPrimerozen for letting us know that this watch exist.

Finaly, we should thank the collector for sending it very fast, safely and for a very fair price.

So, this is my third GMT II (Ooops, sorry, GMT ll) and far the best one available to start mods.

:p You read me well, I have two more and they might end in the sales section soon. :p

Please, note that the insert is a piece of s**t and so are the lugholes.

But that should be fixed by some nice modder very soon :thumbsupsmileyanim:

For the rest, well, have a look at the pics.

Cheers

Stephane

RolexGmtMasterIIJoshBefore_800_14.jpg

RolexGmtMasterIIJoshBefore_800_02.jpg

I'm going to try to kick the Seadweller today, even if it's an open-six day. I started it on a flat-top three day, see.

So, it's time to duct tape a tuna can to my wrist again. The beast of the watchbox is lurking ...

So, this watch:

187-03-640.jpg

But wearing the strap from this pic:

187-127-01-640.jpg

Not this strap or bezel though.

paris-watches%20-%2012.jpg

Here, it's this one.

20070815.jpg

I'll have to pull my SUG out of the box for later ... :D

Well, since we're pulling out SUGs, let me update the Wristies. Two of the three watches we got from Jay @ Watchsilix.com (his cheapo site, not the silix-prime one):

My mother sporting her new gold, MOP DayDate Rolex.

daydatelonghs6.jpg

daydatefaceko9.jpg

Me with my new Air-King at Sunday breakfast.

akmerc1nn8.jpg

akfacejayjy6.jpg