When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Uk London Rwg Meeting 2nd Of June 2006

V

I'm about 5'11, 190-200lbs (90kg or so).

I'll be wearing combats too, trainers of some sort, and probably a long sleeve football jersey I'll decide on... should it be one of the Italia shirts? Argentina? Holland? Real Madrid? Barcelona? Benfica? Lazio ? Borussia Dortmund? Roma? River Plate? Juventus ? How about AIK Solna etc etc (all have no sponsors :thumbsupsmileyanim: )

Oh yeah, my hair is long tied back, and I am dark.

Hope to see you all! :victory:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about 5'11, 190-200lbs (90kg or so).

I'll be wearing combats too, trainers of some sort, and probably a long sleeve football jersey I'll decide on... should it be one of the Italia shirts? Argentina? Holland? Real Madrid? Barcelona? Benfica? Lazio ? Borussia Dortmund? Roma? River Plate? Juventus ? How about AIK Solna etc etc (all have no sponsors :thumbsupsmileyanim: )

Oh yeah, my hair is long tied back, and I am dark.

Hope to see you all! :victory:

Wear the Lazio.. it goes well with the XaMas spirit :p

Wear the Lazio.. it goes well with the XaMas spirit :p

... I wore it a day or 2 ago... Maybe the Italia goalkeeper shirt.

I got a couple of Greece shirts but they are short sleeved.

Maybe if I can find the gold Centenary Sweden shirt... or the red England Carragher shirt :bleh:

Hmm, I may well not have the Panerai on my wrist. Something turned up in the post today which I was expecting to have to have work done on but it's actually growing on me as it is. It'll be interesting to see what people think.

;)

K.

Hmm, I may well not have the Panerai on my wrist. Something turned up in the post today which I was expecting to have to have work done on but it's actually growing on me as it is. It'll be interesting to see what people think.

;)

K.

Pfff if it's not a Panerai don't bring it.... Just kidding ;)

This may be my last check-in here today before the meet in the evening. I may go straight from work, so hope to see everyone there :1a:

Well, Ive decided I can't be arsed with the trains so will drive in as soon as the congestion charging ends. Should be there around 6.45 - 7 so see you guys there ! I imagine most of you probably wont be checking in here before then though ;)

Well I am back.. had to leave early to catch the train back to Gun City.

Just the few photos of the event ;)

The Beast in my wrist :) - Definately sits better than the fiddy.. looks smaller but thicker.

61555-34555.jpg

The RXW Plasmir.. 40mm but VERY thick.. Very nice made watch...

61555-34556.jpg

Most of the watches of the night.. Definately more like a Paneristi meeting to me...

61555-34557.jpg

Great to meet a fw people... did you like the RXW? I didn't get to ask you and then you had to go. I'll get my pics on the computer sometime tomorrow when I get the USB cable off my sister :Jumpy:

Apologies for Sophia... she can be a little antagonistic at times! Plus she wasn't there for the watches!

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :blink:

After midnight now, I'm wrecked. I been half asleep all day and 2 red bulls haven't been able to kick start me.

Just back myself :drunk::drunk: Sophia was very nice and might buy a Cartier!!! :drunk::drunk: Thanks fellas for a very nice evening - I went for a Pizza with Feek after you lot left and ended up making my own coffee in Pizza Express thanks to a lovely Brazilian waitress (Ursula - who shares my Grandmothers name) - obviously she is a RWG'er as she must have recognised me from my signature - "you can't get a decent espresso in London" :drunk::drunk: and let me show her how to do it - not literally although I would have been happy to do that as well :drunk::drunk: if only I was able to get it up!! :drunk::drunk:

Just got home from a thoroughly enjoyable evening. Great to meet you guys and have a look at and talk watches all evening. Looking at that picture above, it's amazing that there were only five of us!

I'm tired and am off to bed, worn out but happy :D

K.

With a 212 and 217 on the way I feel like I may also need a 201a... and maybe something in PVD... it never ends.

No, it never does :(

Morning guys, was great meetnig everyone and chatting watches :)Apologies for having to leave early as well but friday nights are usually pretty booked up but certainly a great evening out and definately worth repeating again - soon ! Chronus, no worries about Sophia I guess having her on the table didn't make us all look THAT bad with all the watches on there :D haha

I knew it was going to end up a expensive meeting I now need a 187, AP (fantastic dress watch), PVD & one of those watch cases :(

Edited by exper

I was just thinking for only 5 guys, what a great collection of members!

Almost as if you had to qualify to get an invite :D

Great to hear a good time was had by all and hurry up with more pics :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken