When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buy in Europe

triosLescano

Precioustime may have limited stock but it is quality!!!!!!!!! i am very supprised he has not got back to you, i would mail him again if i were you. Also Narika can offer the service you are after as well as TTK!

Also had good dealing with Homer recently he also EU

Just because someone has more watches on their site than someone else, it doesn't mean they're worse than others. :D

The most important thing, and I know practically everyone disagrees with me because they're misquoting an old saying, is to first choose your watch.

:whistling:

Do not forget there is an American Collector that has not had any problems shipping to Europe from the states ;)

Sorry TWP, but I have to say the ONLY problems I've ever had with items inbound here to the UK, have come from the US.

Customs labels marked "gift"? Opened. And taxed. Several times. Fair enough if legit high value items, where the exchange rate allows for for it anyway, although I've had many items delivered from Japan (Sony stuff mainly) without any problem whatsoever. Every package almost without exception has been Customs-delayed. But the last US straw for me was ordering a Hirsch strap from the FK sale....$35, which according to some convenient understeer on the

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with docblackrock on that one...

Back on the old RWG, a member was giving out a free Baume & Mercier rep which I happily accepted. The shipment left from Florida, arrived in Austrian customs. I received the infamous yellow letter... I said the package wasn't mine and it was shipped back to him. Otherwise I would have had to pay a fine or taxes... Not worth the risk and costs for me... Otherwise I'd be all over TWP's watches....

I think that the euro buyers are intrested to know the sellers that have possibility to ship from europe to europe

Does anyone else read "TriosLescano" and think Tatiana Troyanos?

(That was the extent of my commentary. Sorry, that's all I got)

Does anyone else read "TriosLescano" and think Tatiana Troyanos?

(That was the extent of my commentary. Sorry, that's all I got)

ms barrett could you PM me?

• 5 years later...

I haven't see how old was the thread.. But Just want to share my experience. Here in Italy there are a lot of problems with the custom, so if I can help someone, why not?

So why not start a new thread and help out the newer members with your experience.... that way the info stays fresh and current and helps you to get more involved in the forum :)

Congrats on your new buy...wear it well mate :)

I agree with Pete, start a new thread, don't resurrect a 6 year old one. When I started reading the thread, didn't look at the date either, but when  I saw TTK as a dealer,  I knew something was amiss!!!  :nono:

Problem with these old threads, the info is stale and often inaccurate. New members see it and they get a bunch of inaccurate info, which causes confusion.