When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OJ Simpson.. Rolex.. Swiss . or Bangkok?

lanikai

Lawyer David Cook said Simpson was ordered Tuesday by Superior Court Judge Gerald Rosenberg to turn over a Rolex he was shown wearing on a video clip posted to the website TMZ.com to Fred Goldman, whose son Ron was slashed to death along with Nicole Brown Simpson in 1994, said Goldman's lawyer, David Cook.

Simpson was acquitted of the 1994 murders but found liable for the deaths in a civil trial and ordered to pay $33.5 million to the families. Cook estimates the watch to be worth about $5,000.

"We pray it's not a fake," Cook said. "We pray it says made in Switzerland, not in Bangkok." (Copied from USA Today)

In USA today and other news print around the USA..

OJ ordered to hand over his Rolex ... but is it "Genuine".. thought this would be, if nothing else... entertaining .. so maybe TTK can answer this one.. ..DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SELL MR. SIMPSON HIS ROLEX ?.. :angry:

OJ has yet to anty up any of the 33.5 mil. .. but his income from the NFL Pension is large.. but untouchable (legally) .. so he was captured on video wearing a rolex ... :blink:

LIVE STRONG AND WEAR IT WELL .. but if your OJ.. you should..LIVE STRONG AND WEAR A CASIO......... AHH .. the allure of those Timepieces .. just cannot resist.. :bangin:

OJ has yet to anty up any of the 33.5 mil. .. but his income from the NFL Pension is large.. but untouchable (legally) .. so he was captured on video wearing a rolex ... :blink:

He's untouchable in the State of Florida, baby, woo! We have the most protective bankruptcy laws in the 50 States!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:brow:

I was going to post on OJ earlier, but decided to give the name-dropping a rest.

Well, tough noogies! I'm mentioning my OJ meetings for your amusement, anyway. :p

Once, at the Crandon Park golf course, I saw a rare sight -- a black chap playing golf. Tiger notwithstanding, there is nothing "wrong" or unusual with that generally, but the island of Key Biscayne is one of the most exclusive in all of Miami, and was until the early 1960s, restricted. As with Miami Beach, consequently, there are few 'just folk' black people who live there or who have the habit of going there. I mean, you can still see Richard Nixon's beach house there, for Chrissakes. :lol:

Well, he was playing with one other guy, but dawdled on the hole, so he waved my foursome on. As I approached in my cart, waving my thanks, to my horror, it was OJ Simpson.

Second sighting. His daughter, with the slain Nicole Brown Simpson, went to Gulliver Prep School (I believe the same school which Jeb Bush's children went to), one of the most elite private schools in Miami, located in toney Pinecrest.

EDIT: Confirmed! I'm not sure that's right about Julio Iglesias kids, though.

I took a photo of the school, with him picking up his daughter once, and I was going to post it when the story broke of his recent Vegas arrest -- but I can't find it. :(

Third sighting. This time my parents at the Forge restaurant in Miami Beach. A wonderful place. My mother tells it like no one can -- something about turning around to find a man grinning at her with a goofy, aroused look (she's a stunning blonde...).

She quickly turned around, horrified.

When I asked her she said, "It was that murderer, OT Simpson." "You mean OJ Simpson, mum". "Yes, yes. A head as big as a bowling ball. What did Anna Nicole ever see in him?".

:lol:

A woman on another (not a rep watch) forum mentioned that she had met him socially - and that "there was something about the man which totally creeped (her) out."

I can believe it.

Yes, he's got a strange demeanour. Part of it is wanting to be taken seriously again, but he acts in a goofy way to do so (I'm sure you've seen the newsclips). But part of it is just plain oddness -- something is not right there.

How come I never noticed that in Capricorn One? ;)

Nice story about your Mom as well: it would appear that brains and good looks runs in the family....

Oh thanks, Ryyannon.

But my mother is truly gorgeous. The most beautiful "normal" (non-celeb, non-runway model) woman I've ever seen. She's a cross between Catherine Deneuve and Elizabeth Montgomery. :)

I'm just okay.

Well.. if you killed two people and EVERYONE knew you killed them, yet you were still allowed to walk around in polite society.. I guess you might be a bit "off". I have no sympathy for OJ.

Even if he's innocent (and I don't believe that for a second), he's still a creep.

http://www.mylovehewitt.com/mylovenews/outcast.htm

...where do you start? A boast, a bully, a sexist, an user, and already thinks of his daughter Sydney as a "German" beeatch. Yipes.

P.S.: I've been to that Wild Oats supermarket. Wow. Thank God, I live far away from it!

It's a pity the glove wouldn't fit over his head.....a surgical glove......the sooner somebody takes a 4lb mash hammer to the back of his skull ....it still won't be quick enough...the man ( and I use that word only because he posesses dangly bits)....is a narcissistic sociopathic oaf......somebody should give him some juice....preferably about 50,000 volts....!

Edited by TTK

It's a pity the glove wouldn't fit over his head.....a surgical glove......the sooner somebody takes a 4lb mash hammer to the back of his skull ....it still won't be quick enough...the man ( and I use that word only because he posesses dangly bits)....is a narcissistic sociopathic oaf......somebody should give him some juice....preferably about 50,000 volts....!

+1

:huh:

Why dont you tell us how you really feel?

haha i agree.. one day he'll get it.. someone will get him for what he's done.

Lonnie

Gee Neil, don't sugar coat it. If you don't like the guy, just come out an say so.

Gimme the hammer and the approval and I'll be happy to do more than tell you how I feel about it.....!

He's just pandering to the sick media psyche...and they're pandering to him....he's back in the spotlight where he loves being....and I hate to say it but will anyway....you guys deserve him....!

Edited by TTK

You're right, the guy is a sick piece of work. Concerning the Vegas arrest, what does that matter what he was arrested for? The law has been after this guy ever since he got away with killing two people, and maybe this is their shot at putting the guy away for a long time. One can only hope. Concerning the arrest, the guy in the room he went to see was his former partner in selling OJ memorabilia. When they parted ways his ex-partner ended up with some of OJ's stuff. Simpson probably forgot the items when they parted way and when the auctioneer brought it to his attention he was nuts to get it all back. He "could" have just gone to his room and talked to him, but, he didn't, he did his typical OJ routine. I hope he goes down, but he has a history of slipping out of difficult situations.

Well, if it were a family member of mine that was killed .. and the killer was walking the street.. i believe i would be very patient....

killing him quickly would be to easy (for him) .. I think you get my drift...

i really believe I would let him believe he is safe ... but take away everything first.. slowly.... and let him suffer .. not physiclly ... sounds like Mr. Goldman is doing just that..I know it is said that "Vengence is mine saith the Lord" .. but being it would take Mother Theresa to forgive .. i would wait...