When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My girl with 116520..

Guest Sql_pl

• 2 weeks later...

I have absolutely fallen in love with the 116520 after looking at these pics. I am not a rolex man, but this one caught my eye. The unfortunate thing is the small diameter. I tend to go for 44mm and up watches.

Any PAM lovers here? Care to comment on the size on Rolex watches?

I am sitting on the fence on this one...

I have absolutely fallen in love with the 116520 after looking at these pics. I am not a rolex man, but this one caught my eye. The unfortunate thing is the small diameter. I tend to go for 44mm and up watches.

For me, everything under 44mm seems too small, although the IWC GST is almost there, and the 42.5 Planet Ocean is pretty good size as well.

So far, no Rolex has been big enough for me... That, with the stigma attached to it, makes me steer clear of them.

For me, everything under 44mm seems too small, although the IWC GST is almost there, and the 42.5 Planet Ocean is pretty good size as well.

So far, no Rolex has been big enough for me... That, with the stigma attached to it, makes me steer clear of them.

man your wrist must be massive, because mine is about 9" and rolex's look fine on me!

hehe.. Nice daytona! I personally would like more the modern white daytona, (with seconds at 9, el primero u know). did u bought this watch from eddie? or its genuine? I don´t know too much about daytonas but that looks terrific.

I must admit, a girl with a daytona always impress me. "Rich [censored]!" I usually think, but please dont take my words literally.

Reporting as ordered ? ;) I never touched Rolex's mostly because the first comment one usually gets is "Rolex.. must be a fake" but the Daytona is an absolutely beautiful peice. I throughly enjoy wearing mine and its getting a lot of wrist time, the size is more classic and not as in your face as PAM's and personally I don't find it too small but just right - doesn't mean I'll give up my PAM's though :p It's also the one I tend to go for when heading out for a night on the town or a upscale restaurant when I know people will be looking at my wrist, mostly because its subtle but instantly recogniseable.

Don't mean to highjack your thread sql but here's another photo

post-157-1143912311_thumb.jpg

Edited by exper