When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Excuse Me ... But What Is This ??

kegra

Some kind of Air King :g:

All I know is it's the first Rollie that I have seen with the crown as the twelve o'clock marker :blink:

I would almost venture a guess that its junk, but I usually wind up wrong so I'm staying mum this time.

Ken

All I know is it's the first Rollie that I have seen with the crown as the twelve o'clock marker :blink:

I would almost venture a guess that its junk, but I usually wind up wrong so I'm staying mum this time.

Ken

Ken , i think this is genuine rolex, the vintage look and the scratches seems so naturall, or it must be a 10 year old rep :) .

But dont know yet, i cant find any reference by looking the pic. Its an auction on a Greek site, the seller states that was his father. Before i ask him i would like to have a little inside :rolleyes:

Well I see palpatine down there taking alot of interest, so you will know about it soon :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

It looks like a 6694, but those pictures are too blurry to tell. Reminds me of what I see when I've had too much to drink. Mannual wind? If so its probably a 6694 with a 1225 movement

Guest Watchandpen

Ken

I agree - I have several 6694s (and this isn't one - nor is it a 1500/15000). Could be a refinished dial - in which case, its authenticity would be questionable. :g:

Timeman.net has alot of comparable stuff - pages of beat up old rollies and omegas, some good stuff if you look close, frankenwatches etc., you should be able to find one just like it there. I haven't bought from him but he seems to have a good reputation if you're not a hard core purist.

edit: just checked, out of curiosity. sure enough, he's got millions of them - black dial silver dial, etc. most of them look pretty nice too.

Edited by shimside11

Looks like the real deal to me. Circa 1957-1959 maybe, but I would take it in to a AD for verification. If it is indeed a late fifties, could be worth $350 - $700 based on condition.