When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 202 Slytech

dadog13

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does'nt matter

but who is NANA?

LADY or BOY?

I remember somebody told me MARINA is a man in lady's name,but who is NANA?

Could you make it simpler!?

God,I do'nt know who is NANA,I must old............

Paul :bicycle:

Nana can mean several things...

Normally here at RWG, TRC, RWI etc, Nana means our beloved dealer Joshua... Josh Nana :thumbsupsmileyanim:

When in Thailand, it means something completely different... especially when you talk about Nana Plaza, where the cuties wear numbers and dance on the stage waiting for you to choose :animal_rooster:

When you're a kid, in America, Nana could mean grandma :unsure:

Maybe others have more translations for NANA.... Or will the REAL NANA, please stand up :yu:

Back on our subject..too bad even with the case photo there are many flaws :(

CG upside down, with bad cut of shape (like 212 first edition), completely wrong crown (from luminor range), wrong markers from 00 to 15, probably SS and not titanium, wrong shape case + it seems it is 44mm instead of 47...

This ain't gonna be an 187 -_-

I don't understand all the hostility towards Stallone. He was a big Panerai fan before most of us ever heard of them. From what I understand he was a big invester and gets a lot of credit for the brand taking off and their new models. Panerai doesn't have paid celebrity spokespeople like so many other brands, but a lot of his Hollywood buddies wear them because of him. I'm not a huge Sly fan, but the first two Rocky Movies were great, Rambo I & II were good action films, "The Contender" was an interesting show where he showcased a PAM every week and even got Sugar Ray Leonard wearing them. I love Panerais and Stallone's done a lot for the brand and therefore he's OK with me. I'll buy a Slytech 202, wear it proudly and tell anyone who asks what Slytech means.

I'll buy a Slytech 202, wear it proudly and tell anyone who asks what Slytech means.

Yeah.. ok.. at least let's hope it will b 47mm.

Because I doubt someone is gonna buy it, if it is 44mm (Stalone fan or not)

Back on our subject..too bad even with the case photo there are many flaws :(

CG upside down, with bad cut of shape (like 212 first edition), completely wrong crown (from luminor range), wrong markers from 00 to 15, probably SS and not titanium, wrong shape case + it seems it is 44mm instead of 47...

This ain't gonna be an 187 -_-

You´re right.

It looks more like a modified PAM024 case and bezel.

Nana can mean several things...

Normally here at RWG, TRC, RWI etc, Nana means our beloved dealer Joshua... Josh Nana :thumbsupsmileyanim:

When in Thailand, it means something completely different... especially when you talk about Nana Plaza, where the cuties wear numbers and dance on the stage waiting for you to choose :animal_rooster:

When you're a kid, in America, Nana could mean grandma :unsure:

Maybe others have more translations for NANA.... Or will the REAL NANA, please stand up :yu:

Or the ill nana :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I don't understand all the hostility towards Stallone. He was a big Panerai fan before most of us ever heard of them. From what I understand he was a big invester and gets a lot of credit for the brand taking off and their new models. Panerai doesn't have paid celebrity spokespeople like so many other brands, but a lot of his Hollywood buddies wear them because of him. I'm not a huge Sly fan, but the first two Rocky Movies were great, Rambo I & II were good action films, "The Contender" was an interesting show where he showcased a PAM every week and even got Sugar Ray Leonard wearing them. I love Panerais and Stallone's done a lot for the brand and therefore he's OK with me. I'll buy a Slytech 202, wear it proudly and tell anyone who asks what Slytech means.

well said!

i have a pannie slytech white face and i love it!

Eye of the tiger.....

No look again, its 47mm.

I thought it was 44mm till i looked closer. the crown looks like its the only major noticable flaw.

....now, back to lusting :wub:

Correct... 47mm including crown guard. Look at where the zero marker starts on the scale - it's 47mm.