When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

December AR Signup Thread

HauteHippie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be in for two, I did sign up for the last run, but never saw my name posted to the run. No big deal......

You're in, Mr. Padget. Previous customers are always welcome. The last run was overwhelming in size and I apologize if you were overlooked, especially given that some members (shamelessly) dropped out.

Hello, Noob here, I am in the process of ordering a Navi and am going to buy an extra sapphire crystal so I can send it to you, I will join the forum and upgrade my membership.

I am just now getting my watch ordered and the dealer (one recco'd on the forum) said he could get a crystal "in a few days" so I am hoping I will have it in 2 weeks or so, is this too late to get in on this run?

Thanks,

HB

hey brian mate.. you told me to sign up for this in pm.. my watch is ready with rob (The Zigmeister) right now.. so tell me when you are ready for me to send the crystal :).. im 100% commited and will not pull out whatever the circumstances are :).. so yeh consider me in mate..

so IM DEFINITELY IN FOR 1

please let me in.. im begging u :(

Edited by arminvanbuuren

hey chief,

loving all my AR crystals rob has reinstalled over the last 2 runs...i might have 1 or 2, i'm weeding out certain watches in my collection so i'll advise asap...i'm on the road but will be back in 2 days if you want to "roughly" pencil me in...i'll confirm to pen me in.

thanks!! :victory:

I have a rough count of maybe 15 so far based on the reply. Brian, I sent you an email, because I actually have to mail my watch out to Zig, for him to take out the crystal and AR, and ship it to you. so if you can let me know ASAP as to when I can ship out to him, I would really appreciate it!