When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1,000 posts

deltatahoe

so i've been putting off posting for several days because i've found myself at 999 posts and wanted to actually start a thread to say thanks to the many members who make RWG such a unique, interesting, fun and informative place.

it's tempting to list off a bunch of names of various members that have made my experience on RWG particularly fulfilling, but i feel that would do an injustice to the numerous others that have posted helpful material here or taken the time to answer questions from a noob like me.

i'd like to give a special thanks to our admin and moderators, who spend countless hours and hard earned dollars to keep this place up & running. and finally, let's not forget our trusted collectors, who provide access to a mind boggling assortment of watches.

here's to a 1,000 more posts :drunk:

deltatahoe

:blush: thanks guys; it's been such a pleasure. RWG is the first 'online community' i have ever been a part of; i never would have thought you could meet so many diverse, interesting, intelligent people in an online forum.

phew! feels good to have that 1,000th post out of the way -- now i can respond to threads without hesitation :victory:

deltatahoe