When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid-Week Wrist-Check (24-25 Oct. 2007)

Victoria

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vic, be careful with this strap.. It stains very very easily.. don't even think of putting it near water..

Great advice, as ever, V! Thanks. :)

I am very scared now, since it's been threatening to rain these past few days. And during our rainy season, namely June-July, I'll just put this strap into hibernation next year.

Other than this it is one of the best hides out there (same strap was previously made by Strapmasters (XaMas).

The original whiskey colour as you said is great but it won't stay for long.. It darkens in time to a nice dark tan ;)

I have the black version as well...

That's GOOD. I asked Dluddy in another thread -- perhaps he didn't see it -- how I could make it attain the same patina his has, which is an amazing smoky rust. I guess only time will give it that patina, as ever.

Also, do you recommend the black? It's been one of the few weeks since July that I haven't gotten a Fedex package from Timeconnection.biz...jonesying here for a strap!

Local co-eds, sorry. Now about those straps.....

Wow, seriously?? They have that gorgeous "polished" look from head-to-toe that women had before the late 1960s. Today that is mostly seen amongst Japanese girls of every stripe, and South American girls raised with utter delicacy, like Venezuelans.

The only girls in the US who have that attention to being perfectly turned out are, IMHO, Southern girls like sorority girls seen on the Ole Miss campus.

Being someone who, usually (right now, my hair is dishevelled and I've got rivulets of sweat bearing down towards my boobs) is well turned out myself, I appreciate that effort. :)

Straps, err, well...how 'bout dem RED SOX!!?

And then Docblackrock says _I'M_ the sex-pest!!

Is the good doc privy to some tidbit of titillation that the rest of us mere mortals are missing?

And remember, Dame V, that we males are, by habit & need, principally visual creatures (and a picture's worth a thousand words.....and a thousand pictures (even the ones with staples in them) are even better).

Is the good doc privy to some tidbit of titillation that the rest of us mere mortals are missing?

And remember, V, that we males are, by habit & need, visual creatures.

Ahh, no. Don't you remember that Wrist-Check where I posted pics of that wannabe model-ho on a street corner? I then gave the RWG males some more "candids" which I had taken with foresight, for just such an occasion.

He replied something like: "Dislikes Things I don't like about this Thread: VB becoming a roving sex-pest for RWG". :lol:

That's GOOD. I asked Dluddy in another thread -- perhaps he didn't see it -- how I could make it attain the same patina his has, which is an amazing smoky rust. I guess only time will give it that patina, as ever.

Sorry Vic, I think I posted a reply in a later post. My LaSpezia is over 6mos old so me thinks it's just age to get that Patina.