When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aspire Crazy Sales

ryaku

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also do'nt lie about our prices.

Who lies you?

Yes, insult your potential customers. That one always works.

You lied, or intentionally misled, over the price of the IWC Aquatimer. You had a pic of a Jones and a 2000M and said IWC Watches for $79. That is false advertising. The items pictured were not available at that price.

Since then, you edited the advert, and changed the "$109 + Free Shipping" to a "$109+ with Free Shipping" on your rolexes.

Paul/Chris/Whatever, why do you feel the need to go on the attack to get sales? Are you that scared of your competition? You do realise you're essentially saying "Ha ha, you're all stupid for not shopping with me" which, along with insulting their intelligence by buying good reviews, just shows how much contempt for your customers, potential and actual.

You, sir, have a lot to learn.

Could you answer me what does TW BEST means directly?

Me? I have never bought a watch, sold a watch or seen a watch advertised as TW Best, so I don't know why you're asking me.

I think you're confusing me with someone ... else.

Ahhh.....how silly of me.....I should have known you would have plenty of time.....after all....you don't ever touch the product....never inspect it.....never see it......you just use the factory photos......you're not the little guy at the factory who has to wrap it and then run the gauntlet at the Post Office....in order to earn another bowl of rice.....all you do is act as the middle man.....raping the customer for profit that you do very little to earn....that's why you have the time....and of course the secretary...( who really works for the factory....same as your shipping depot....!

Sir,I am sorry,but you have to learn something new.

eshop taking order automaticlly.

secretary doing some paper work.

shipping dept. arrange the shipment.

And I do the rest work such as touch the product,inspect it.

We say Q.C instead of inspect.

I forgot to tell you,our design dept. taking all picture for our eshop,never use the factory photos.

We also try to update most photo everyday if they have enough time to taking picture.

We will update photo for W-629/630/631/632/674 Vintage rolex later today,even such are old model in our product line.

(spent two days to taking photo for 5 models)

You do'nt see any same photo on other eshop or photo album.

Yes,you are correct for one thing the photo album middle man dealer just use the factory photos.

We always try our best.

Have a nice day.

I like your style!!

Paul B)

Well it's good to know that you're a sizeable operation....I'm sure certain parties would find that very interesting.....remember the higher you stick your head above the parapet....the more likely you are to get shot.....especially when you set out to make enemies all around you....!

As for style...it's a pity you don't have any....same web design as dozens of others use....same photos.....no imagination...no style....just a rampant desire to make as much money as possible....

As for style...it's a pity you don't have any....same web design as dozens of others use....same photos.....no imagination...no style....just a rampant desire to make as much money as possible....

Welcome back, Neil. :D

well...we all know that Paul has broken english.

$109+, okay, it means $109 or above. Pugwash, you know it was just a misunderstanding. What's the point for him to lie about it anyway?

$30 shipping; yes. Andrew charges $30 for EMS shipping.

TW Best, Ultimate; yes. precious time uses TW Best and eddile likes the word "ultimate."

Be fair, it's hardly badmouthing.

But do I have to buy from Paul? Nope, I don't think so.

I d rather spend more to buy from Andrew, Eddie Lee or River.

Yes, insult your potential customers. That one always works.

You lied, or intentionally misled, over the price of the IWC Aquatimer. You had a pic of a Jones and a 2000M and said IWC Watches for $79. That is false advertising. The items pictured were not available at that price.

Since then, you edited the advert, and changed the "$109 + Free Shipping" to a "$109+ with Free Shipping" on your rolexes.

Paul/Chris/Whatever, why do you feel the need to go on the attack to get sales? Are you that scared of your competition? You do realise you're essentially saying "Ha ha, you're all stupid for not shopping with me" which, along with insulting their intelligence by buying good reviews, just shows how much contempt for your customers, potential and actual.

You, sir, have a lot to learn.

When I see you may misunderstanding my English,I try edit it to clearning.

This word "lie" is very serious for a business man.

We have no reason to lie anybody especially 4397522 requests since Saturday 05 June, 2004.

Do you think misunderstanding instead of lie will be properly for your post?

Re:the need to go on the attack to get sales

I do'nt find any rule dealer CAN NOT reply any post on forum.

We have no reason and need to go on the attack to get sales.

I just show you the truth,but you choose what you want listen.

When we try our best to show details and description on our eshop,the newbie work hard to find out the mistake.

(maybe just because we use different language)

Interesting,you do'nt have question for the photo album(no description) middle man dealer?

When we drop the price,the newbie work hard to find out the transaction fee instead of saying they pay USD 30 for shipping charge for most dealer.

We offer FREE shipping and 100% guarantee.

Well,the newbie will start picky on products and service.

That's funny,all replica are same in the world.

What and where is the TW BEST?

Could somebody just answer this simple question directly?

Service?

You never read the reviews on our web with customers' real name or you choose what you want listen again?

Do'nt tell me you remember,you heared.......since you never place your order to us.

Re:scared of your competition

I am sure you do'nt know who I am.

Have a nice day!!

It's time to work.

Paul B)

Paul...4397522 requests means nothing...

I waste your bandwith to check price all the time . :)

Your price isn't the lowest for me anyway. Even though you have the lowest price, a lot of people just won't buy from you. You d better leave others do their business and you do your own. Btw, nobody takes the word "TW BEST" or "Ultimate" seriously. Don't be silly.

Edited by cwai02

well...we all know that Paul has broken english.

$109+, okay, it means $109 or above. Pugwash, you know it was just a misunderstanding. What's the point for him to lie about it anyway?

The $109+ thing isn't a big deal. The IWC one was.

This word "lie" is very serious for a business man.

Yet you used it on me without a worry. Thanks.

Service?

You never read the reviews on our web with customers' real name or you choose what you want listen again?

Do'nt tell me you remember,you heared.......since you never place your order to us.

Are these the reviews you were giving away a free watch for? :g:

Re:scared of your competition

I am sure you do'nt know who I am.

If you're not scared, you have no reason at all to badmouth the opposition. Let your sales and service do the talking.

If you hadn't insulted the dealers and forum members here, we'd be quite happy to let you get on with your crazy bake sale without commenting. As it is, you come out looking for a fight and then act all victimised when you get one. :black_eye:

Save some money to buy another PAM. You already have an IWC. :p

I'm looking at PT's Ultimate LV, am waiting to see what goodies Narikaa has and am lookign forward to TTK getting settled in so he can start a new push of stuff. I'd have taken a cheap Aquatimer, but ...

Wow......4 million plus requests....in under a year.....now I am sure that somebody will be interested in that statistic.......but still we're only 2% of your customers....so why bother with the small fry here.....after all if only 10% of those requests were actual orders.......then the figures would be amazing...>!

Let's see 10% of 4,397, 522 requests..... = 439,752.2 orders....... / by 365 = 1204.80 orders per day....EVERY day......at say an average of $120.00 = 144,576 USD EVERY day...... * 365 days = $52, 770,240 - quite an impressive turnover for an operation with a secretary......methinks your accounts department would certainly outweigh your shipping / design / Q.C. and secretarial departments.....I wonder why you're here......?

Sir,I am sorry,but you have to learn something new.( :lol: )

eshop taking order automaticlly. ( of course......you need TIME to spend those millions )

secretary doing some paper work. ( I bet she's doing a lot of paperwork )

shipping dept. arrange the shipment ( with your turnover ...they should be running their own carrier service ).

What's that smell......is it equine.....is it ovine........nah....it's bovine manure......!

Edited by TTK

Paul...4397522 requests means nothing...

I waste your bandwith to check price all the time . :)

Your price isn't the lowest for me anyway. Even though you have the lowest price, a lot of people just won't buy from you. You d better leave others do their business and you do your own. Btw, nobody takes the word "TW BEST" or "Ultimate" seriously. Don't be silly.

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

Some care about price,some do not.

It does'nt matter just like our customer accept payment by WU/TT/MB.

We do'nt have to take "all" order in the world.

Are you sure nobody takes the word "TW BEST" or "Ultimate" seriously?

If the dealer charge you USD *** more because they told you it's "TW BEST",he lies you or the watch really made in TAIWAN.

Could you answer me directly what do you think the meaning of "TW BEST"?

I really appreciate your answer becuase you seems speak Chinese very well.

Paul :3a:

Ken my friend im seeing square's...

Btw today im going to party and tomorrow im going fishing, how about you?

//robi

Well Robi tonight the wife is out on the town with the girls from her work so I'm babysitting our daughter, tomorrow morning we have to go and do a sit for a family portrait photo so that's going to be very formal, tomorrow night we have the wifes cousin and her hubby coming for dinner so I have to be on my best behaviour there................you know I'm really hoping theres a reason to party on Sunday or the weekends all shot :( ...................... :lol:

Ken

Sir,you really need updating your information.

We are the first dealer bring eshop to customers here.

Our busines style is simple.

Re:make as much money as possible

No,I already have enough money and just hope customer enjoy their watches.

You are not newbie,you must know that,right?

How's your life in thailand?

Spend a lot of time in post office to ship out the package?

It's hot.

Paul :3a:

River is a good dealer,but his cost seems higher than most dealer's retails price now.

Say hello to River.

Paul B)

With all due respect, River's prices are very competitive. He includes free shipping and I get my watches from him in 4 days. I'm not going to catalog the prices of everything I got from him, but he charged me $149 for a Asian unitas 177, and $249 for a Asian 7750 212. At the time I bought these watches, that was as low or lower than pretty much anybody, especially when you consider free shipping and his lightning fast delivery. Also, at least here in Japan, customs is less suspicious regarding Taiwan packages than mainland China packages -- call it prejudice, it's just how it is -- so that gives me a little extra peace of mind. I don't buy from him just because of his low prices, but I don't feel like he's ever charged me a premium either.

Anyway, I appreciate that aspire's Wal-mart like approach to the rep business has probably brought everyone's prices down, and I'm sure it's a great place to buy watches and all that. But I don't think a seller who sells a 1,000 watches a day or whatever needs to take shots at River. He is not only a good dealer, he has good prices too.

Edited by kanerich