When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seller Messed Up Order

worlok

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time you may consider to send the package by Global Priority mail flat rate envelope.

It only costs $5.25 and it delivers in 7-10 days.

I did it a few times and never had any problems.

I thought about that, but since it was my first return, I just wanted to make sure ti gets there. I'm glad to know it works. BTW, do you get tracking # with that service?

I thought about that, but since it was my first return, I just wanted to make sure ti gets there. I'm glad to know it works. BTW, do you get tracking # with that service?

You get a number that you can prove that you have shipped it, but no tracking information once the package leaves the country.

Guys this is just getting stupid.

@ worlok the problem is simple, you have very strong ideas on how you expect this rep trade to work and you refuse to except others telling you that it does not in fact work like that.

May I ask what type of watch it is that you bought?

If it was already a Homage then I am at loss on why there is Panerai markings on it.

If it was a Panerai which you are making in to a Homage what about the Panerai on the dial.

If it was a 3646 with no markings on the dial I'm at loss why it has a clear case back and even with the correct non mark solid case back it is not a homage but an actual Panerai model.

Ken

it's all good

why don't you tell us what your watch collection is like?

It's not so much quantity, namely due to the fact taht when the watches are over a grand, then over 2 grand, and me not being rich b/c I have to pay for the house payment, and gas, and insurance, and the wife/kid, bigscreen TV (essential)..... it all adds up. :wounded1:

Hopefully no one here knows me but you might by some pics.

And BTW I'm not trying to act like I'm all that b/c I know that there are people here who have some serious moolah tied up in both reps and gens.

I sold that large Citizen to my cousin.

59147-35000.jpg

59147-35001.jpg

59147-35002.jpg

59147-35003.jpg

59147-35004.jpg

59147-35005.jpg

Sold the OM

59147-35006.jpg

59147-35007.jpg

59147-35008.jpg

59147-35009.jpg

59147-35010.jpg

59147-35011.jpg

59147-35012.jpg

59147-35013.jpg

Used to own an SMP, Tissot Seastar, vintage Seastar chrono, etc etc etc - sometimes ya have to sell some to get new ones.

59147-35014.jpg

59147-35015.jpg

59147-35016.jpg

There have been plenty of others too.

your lack of understanding of copyright and trademark law is astounding.

Ask the guys at RXW how legal "homage" watches are.

Dumbshit.

oh, and WTF does "wit" mean???? maybe you should ask the dealer about substituting a Jacob and Co. for the watch the PAM....

Hey, tell MarcelloC that Rolex homages are illegal, or Timefactors with their PRS-14 (SM300), or the many others. I know what I'm talking about. The Ken Trading thing was a unique situation and they can do that in Japan. BTW I think Ken got fvcked on the crown protector thing if it's somehow protected but the Radomirs are A-okay to homage. That being said maybe the MM homage I wanted would be inside that grey areas due to the crown protector.

"Wit", street slang for "with". Pretty simple. Example: "Hands off the ho, beeyotch, she's wit me."

The dumbshit comment was not necessary. See how you react with 6 or so people taking jabs at you. Me and the other guy patched it up so we can too. :whistling::victory::group:

Edited by worlok

Guys this is just getting stupid.

@ worlok the problem is simple, you have very strong ideas on how you expect this rep trade to work and you refuse to except others telling you that it does not in fact work like that.

May I ask what type of watch it is that you bought?

If it was already a Homage then I am at loss on why there is Panerai markings on it.

If it was a Panerai which you are making in to a Homage what about the Panerai on the dial.

If it was a 3646 with no markings on the dial I'm at loss why it has a clear case back and even with the correct non mark solid case back it is not a homage but an actual Panerai model.

Ken

It only says "Marina Militare" on the dial and was supposed to have a sterile solid caseback but instead came with the glass back with the Panerai wriitng around the back, which I told him I didn't want and he said no probs. I also specified sapphire front and he was like no probs. When seller says yes we can do that that is what you will get (had photos too - of exactly what I wanted and I mailed him the photos of what I wanted and he said okay baby it's yours - well not in those words but the same thing) and then everyone here is saying no it doesn't work like that it means mucho confusion. :g::whistling::huh:

worlok . . . nice batch of watches, you definitely have good taste.

I said I can understand you being upset, but let me Re: your last back to me a different way . . .

"Successful businesspeople take their customers seriously and treat them well, and make sure the orders are correct the first time. I can understand if one of the things was wrong but I was very specific and they essentially sent me the opposite of what I took great pains to describe I wanted. I'm sorry if very few, if any, of you seem to get that. Furthermore, and this is like the 10th time I repeat it, I NEVER SAID WHO THE DEALER WAS, did I? I can sort of understand the hostility if I named him but I never named him. I am complaining anonymously. It started as a vent and I know I shouldn't bother responding constantly but what the hell. "

I fully understand that you were very, very, very specific about what you wanted. . I have owned, and presently have my own business, as well as ran businesses for others, so I do know what it takes to be successful. I also understand what you got was NOT what you very specifically asked for. I understood from the beginning that you did NOT mention the name of the dealer. I also understood . . . or at least had a good guess . . . that you were a bit PO'd about the transaction, and felt you needed to rant on to someone about what happened.

What I was trying to get across . . . and obviously didn't . . . was that name or no name, you really jumped the gun with your starting post of this thread. Yea, your upset, but give the dealer a chance to work it out with you personally. You just emailed him/her and haven't gotten a reply yet to know how they'll take care of it for you. If you read through the dealer's review section . . . gawd, now that I said it, I hope there's at least a couple on the new RWG . . . you'll find posts where other people had problems, and how well they were taken care of.

If this had been going on back & forth with your dealer for a couple weeks, and you were getting no response, or basically a "so what" reply from your dealer and THEN posted, you would have the members of this board backing you up, and when all was laid out, and you still got scammed, that dealer would not only lose a TON of business from this board, but their name would very quickly be [censored] on three other boards as well. You may not have been aware of that, but the dealers on the boards definitely are.

Also, and not a personal slam, but . . . the dealers on the boards do read the posts also. If you jumped on this mistake like this, without even giving the dealer a chance to fix it . . . and yes, I KNOW you didn't name names . . . how willing do you think the other dealers might be to deal with you? I do feel bad for you having your first purchase go awry, but give the dealer a chance to correct it for you. I'm sure they will.

"You are comparing watches with Swiss movements that you wear on your wrist to drive through junk food? I rarely visit drive through anyway. I haven't been a student for about 15 years."

No, I was making a joke about you saying:

"Look, when I communicate thoroughly with someone and then GIVE THEM MY HARD EARNED MONEY I expect them to follow through correctly. No stupid careless mistakes and quality issues."

Because the drive thru is the best example I could think of as the antithesis to your statement . . . and also pictured Joe Pesci in the Lethal Weapon . . . two, three, seven . . . where they ordered the subs (sandwiches, not mariners) drive away and then hand out the sandwiches . . . "They fvck you at the drive-in . . . they always fvck you at the drive in . . . "

And, I haven't been a student for about three years, but before I went back & got my 'puter degree, it was about twenty since I was last a student . . . dammmmn . . . I wanna go back to school again & again . . .

I really and honestly want to read about your problem being corrected for you. With the dealers on these boards I'm sure it will. Just be a little patient . . . and then be a little more patient. This will get worked out.

B

Amazing.

I am in touch with an HK seller, well known, and I communicate with him multiple times EXACTLY what I want and I wait a few weeks to get it and its still wrong!! Also, the straps comes with 2 screws missing on one side. What is wrong that some of these guys are so careless.

You tell them you want a sterile back with no markings and they send glass back with Panerai markings. Defective strap too.

I'm fumed.

:angry::Jumpy:

You are buying from middle man.

Taking order in UK and shipping from H.K,just like taking order in CANADA/.HK and shipping from TAIWAN/CHINA.

It's not easy to do replica business.

Customer always reguest change this,change this,change this........and must receive their order in 4 days.

Mission impossible 4.

Paul :bounce:

Edited by 00-Aspire eshop

can I order a watch for $100, and you change all parts to genuine parts for that price? :Jumpy:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

by the way, is the Omega Planet Ocean 4th edition going to be at a lower "crazy sale" price ;)

can I order a watch for $100, and you change all parts to genuine parts for that price? :Jumpy:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

by the way, is the Omega Planet Ocean 4th edition going to be at a lower "crazy sale" price ;)

I know some shop still doing such business,you order a genuine watch and they change all parts to replica parts for that price.

:Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

Re:the Omega Planet Ocean 4th edition

Most dealer still sell it USD 230 + USD 30 shipping charge = USD 260

Our sale price is USD 159 FREE shiiping and We guarantee all customers will receive their goods safely or get 100% refund.

Paul :whistling: