When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For people who wondered what ever happened to Finepics (Mark) >

babola

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the thread is not gone and Mark has responded suggesting the mystery person contact him directly to resolve his issue directly. Those who felt the need to "out" him should be satisfied and those who don't care - don't care. ;)

Don't see what you're saying, Kru, but I can imagine what happened.

"# WHY WAS MY THREAD DELETED???? View entire thread - XXXX on Nov 10, 2007, 3:39 PM

* Simon, if you had the courtesy to leave an email address I would tell you... - XXXX on Nov 10, 2007, 3:58 PM"

BTW, the chickenturd pansy who outted me didn't have an email either.

That is what I read too. Someone gave a general warning over at the other forum so all the folks who wanted to alert the Risti folk should be happy. All of those who would just assume leave well enough alone should be happy as it did not turn into another rep fiasco over there.

Never having posted over @ Paneristi, I guess I'm in the don't care category now that the slate is reasonably clean....and my congratulations to all RWG Paneristi who wanted this to just go away for personal reasons. Looks lik eall deep covers have weathered this potential crisis intact.

Jesus, I was merrily recommending this guy to all and sundry after he did some work for me.

I did not realize all this had taken place.

The Paneristi I don't particularly care for, they would look down there nose at places like this but I have witnessed more random acts of kindness and more people willing to give the benefit of there experience to help others here than on any gen forum, pretensious tossers.

Sorry, I think I may be an inverted snob. :blush:

The guy did a good job for me, sorry to hear of others less positive experience.