When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For people who wondered what ever happened to Finepics (Mark) >

babola

Marco, I wish I could say that I still believe in Mark, but at this point . . . more than a year later . . . he still has the Cortebert pocket watch that I purchased from you, plus parts to assemble a 6152 (RXW case, davidsen crystals, dial, brevattato engraved back, etc.) and a PAM 036. Very sad, indeed.

Gil, more than sad I think that is theft...

I would not find it possible for him to act like that but human nature can be very deceiving (on some people at least).

Last time we communicated his response was that everybody had their stuff back and your situation was solved.

Some time ago it happened to me on this same forum that someone who offered me help on vintageizing a watch stole me a complete MM case set a corteb

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a [censored] what risti think.....

You know, that really is an excellent point... who DOES give a rat's ass anyway? I agree with V Barret on this point.. attempts to warn the risti are likey to be met with contempt.. "if you bought a fake you get what you deserve... blah, blah, blah..." Considering thet they hold that attitude about Rep owners, why should we care about protecting their interests??

Let them eat cake, or Bring back the Gullotine or something like that :) !!

EDIT: I am registered there as well but never use the site anymore.. the holier than thou crap is out of control.. please understand I own both Gens and Reps but i cannot stomach that stuff.

Uh oh.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thre...s+Mark-FinePics

________________________________________________________________________________

just in case the thread is deleted, here's the text:

Finepics, You try to wriggle your way into this GEN fora while you are a long-time member of the replica community?

Owing many people their money and their goods and disappearing but now appearing here?

Those people will not let you go easy Mark or what ever you want to call yourself. I know certain members from this forum has met up with you but guys, don't be fooled by this person.

This Mark owes many people money and watches. Citing personal reasons he disappeared on his peers and people who used to look up to him. BEWARE.

Now Quapaw i think you now know why this fella knows so much about replicas?

Cos he is, not was, one of them.

And pls don't start saying you've stopped dealing with replicas as thats absolute rubbish.

We have more than enough evidence of your doings!! Try to make yourself clean will only result in all your doings being publicised!

Pls all becareful dealing with this person as he has ran away with money and goods he owe to many! Many who looked up to him only to get cheated by this individual.

________________________________________________________________________________

Fetch the popcorn

:bangin:

Do you guys know how EERILY similar this thread is to THAT famous thread?

First poster brings something to the forum's attention. People flock from miles around to give an opinion, with dozens more reading it. This time, though,Two Tone was me, cooling things down. :p

Then comes this bit of news on Risti, similar to what Lanikai did (a slow exposition), and it changes everything all over again. More people stay tuned to see what happens. Finally, the last act was the photos.

What will the last act be now...will Finepics come back to make trouble? We shall see. I hope this dies a much needed death.

Fetch the popcorn, this could be the most exciting thing that that place has seen,

or not!

It is.. and Mark's thread was an effort to try and make those guys discuss again about the watches and forget the 'lifestyle' posts.. In vain..

Only Mario Paci and Dirk replied after a long time of silence.... in the question of a replica guy.. How strange this is? :rolleyes:

Well, that was inevitable. I guess we will never know who outed him.

I'm fairly sure it wasn't anyone with that name I know on RWG. The "voice" is totally different (even if they are doing it on purpose).

That it was someone from this forum, however, is a little more likely.

Marco, I wish I could say that I still believe in Mark, but at this point . . . more than a year later . . . he still has the Cortebert pocket watch that I purchased from you, plus parts to assemble a 6152 (RXW case, davidsen crystals, dial, brevattato engraved back, etc.) and a PAM 036. Very sad, indeed.

Can you please PM me re: your Cortebert pocket watch and case? Mark may not have it anymore.

Can you please PM me re: your Cortebert pocket watch and case? Mark may not have it anymore.

:o

:unsure:

Not that such a thing wouldn't surprise me, but I have some good intell that LTZ's Corty project is still indeed incarcerated in London, and may well be released from it's POW camp very soon. Words have been forwarded on. With a little polite duress for good measure of course ;)

Actually, I have a very good guess as well. ;)

I wish I would have gotten off my lazy ass to do it, not that I'm capable of doing any better...I just wish the poster would have opened with something like, "I'm a regular poster on rep boards, so feel free to disregard everything I'm about to say...but do so at your own peril. I'm not here to debate, defend, or disrupt.. I'm here to settle a score and hopefully save many of you future headaches and a few of you a lot of money." And then tell the story of mark. no links. no "finepics". Just facts.

Those guys may be elitists, but I guarantee that anyone who's earned the disposable income to buy 10 overpriced gens understands the concepts of score settling and favors, which is exactly what outing Mark is.

:o

:unsure:

Not that such a thing wouldn't surprise me, but I have some good intell that LTZ's Corty project is still indeed incarcerated in London, and may well be released from it's POW camp very soon. Words have been forwarded on. With a little polite duress for good measure of course ;)

That's good news. I was worried since I've held in my hand items that another member purchased form mark that exactly match ltz's description (aside form the 36).