When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crisis! Panic! Emergency!

Nanuq

Okay, okay - this is my final offer to L-Dizzle.

This is my "works package":

100 - fax works package - trim paper (the obvious stuff like the white bits around the outside), clean paper with sponge, same kind of sponge rolex owners use on their gen cars

50 - new genuine fax of dial; looks just like a fax of the real thing. i will also correct the font with MS Paint.

75 - refinish paper to make it look like a real fax from the 1970's. image aged under UV light. scrumpled a bit, then polished.

80 - to age the back of the paper to fool experts.

100 - add faxed likeness of tritium to fax dial.

40 - polish and oil the paper bracelet to give it that silky feeling like genuine only with package if separate it is 60 bucks(what i do is buff each bit of paper and then put simichrome paste on it and rub it in good then i oil it down with wd-40 and then i scrub it in hot soapy water with a soft tooth brush)

now these prices r only in a package type deal.....I AM NOT GUARANTEEING ANYTHING , I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR WATCH IF IT GETS WATER IN IT

i can only give u peace of mind , u r not paying me like u would the big boys for that guarantee , but if u want to give me 3000 usd i will guarantee it then ,LOL!!! , cause in a sense u r paying for that luxury from the name brand watch makers!!!

DISCLAIMER- i am not responsible for any postage losses outside the usa , i have never had a problem yet but i cant predict what other countries do,, also i will insure all packages for 100 usd , if u want to insure for more u must pay for this and i ship two day priority , if u want shipped differently then u must request this and pay for the extra charges

• 9 months later...

@Cornerstone

Are you still able to deliver now that the Beijing Olympics are underway? I understand that one of our illustrious (translation: "tattooed") Moderators is looking for a new Rollie.

Can you deliver? Do you take Hasblo Monopory money?

Honestly this is like forgetting to put underwear on (hey I was VERY hungover). I would go home post haste. This just will not do. Imagine the shame if you have to *gasp* check the time on your cellphone!

well... maybe the cell phone might be one of those vertu reps they are talking so much about in the forum lately!!!!

@Crazysaleman - FORMAL WARNING

You have been told before. If you have time to be posting here, you have time to be faxing Pugwash his new IWC Aquatimer. The poor man spends all day glancing at his Apple iFax wistfully but nothing ever comes out the top.

Sorry it's late, but I got it. Craaaaazy is off the hook.

I've noticed that with the advent of the iPhone, Craaaaaaaaazy's response time has improved dramaticarry. Whoops. "Dramatically". I ordered up a XXLDRTRLWWW and before I could sneeze I had a spanking new "watch" on my iPhone.

I spent the rest of the day sporting that bad boy taped to my wrist and felt pretty darn spiffy.

• 4 years later...