When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crisis! Panic! Emergency!

Nanuq

I got to work this morning and looked admiringly at my left wrist to check out my baby, and realized with utter horror that I FORGOT MY WATCH AT HOME TODAY!

That's right I'm sitting here naked as I type. My bare wrist cries out to me. THE HUMANITY!!! The horror... the anguish! What am I to do??!!

I have my Emergency Watch in the car for situations just such as this, but it's a quartz watch (ewwwwwwwww) and I just can't bear to put it on.

And all the while, my bare, non-tanned naked wrist cries out to me.

Someone help! What to do? What to do?????!!!! Can someone at least fax me a photo of theirs so I can cut it out and tape it around my wrist?

(reposted from the "other" RWG, January 2005)

That's right I'm sitting here naked as I type. My bare wrist cries out to me. THE HUMANITY!!! The horror... the anguish! What am I to do??!!

Okay! First! Don't panic!! I know what to do!

FxrAndy, boil some hot water!

Lord Rasta, tear up some bedsheets into thin strips!

Jsmith11, grab some utensils and sterilise them on a flame candle!

Stand back, everyone! Clear!

Oops.

Stay away from the light, Nanuq!!

OUCH!

I KNOW this feeling well. But, Nanuq, I'll make you feel better:

After my honeymoon, I returned home from Hawaii to realize that my baby was STOLEN by TSA. However, I blame my lack of attention. When packing, I ended up putting it in my checked luggage...when I thought I had it in my carry on. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. The locked bag was unlocked at the final destination.

All I have now is this picture:

http://www.bonddesign.com/watches/Col1.jpg

...and my search continues for the exact copy...but, I am still having trouble finding it. It seems my favorite dealer is no longer with us. (sigh) So, I hope YOU feel a little better. B)

Good luck with the nakedness today.

Okay! First! Don't panic!! I know what to do!

FxrAndy, boil some hot water!

Lord Rasta, tear up some bedsheets into thin strips!

Jsmith11, grab some utensils and sterilise them on a flame candle!

Stand back, everyone! Clear!

Oops.

Stay away from the light, Nanuq!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!

That must have been a horrible day, i have only been with out a watch on my wrist for maybe mins in the last 24 years, normaly during drugs teast as we have to prove we have nothing hidden that could affect the sample we have to give, i suppost i could fill a fiddy with just enough fluid to provide the sample though.

Hello? Do Great RWG Friends call? Are ears deceive me? CAAARRZZZY!!!!!!!

Thank you all BEST FRIENDS, back now from craaazy shopping trip to Sri Lanka, with crrrrrraazzzzy new watches! Look here, NANUQ BEST DOUBLE RED TRL WRIST WRAP WATCH in WHITE! Jumpy.gif

Yes you read correct for BEST FRIENDS on RWG I offer TODAY ONLY stainless WRIST WRAP WATCH on white. But you say "this look just like last CAAARRZY SALE NBDRTRLWWW???" To my BEST FRIEND at RWG it is different in many many way.

New NEW new NBDRTRLWWW come with new fancy CLEAR tape for wrist. Yes you hear me right, no more duct tape for you!

thumbsup.gif

SHOP NOW!! STOCK HERE NOW!!! CRAAAAAARZY SALE!!!!!!!! TODAY ONLY!!!!!!!

NEW STOCK! CRAZY!!!emergency_watch.jpg

For customer with big MANLY wrist I have now XXL NBDRTRLWWW for NO PANSY WRIST manly man customer:

emergency_watch_xxl.jpg

DO NOT HESITATE! Do not be like one who waits:

notmyjob.jpg

BUY NOW! DO NOT BE LIKE THE ONE WHO TEMPT FATE!!!

penguinsnorthpole.jpg

Be STRONG! HAVE BIG ROCKS, buy now!! Be like STRONG SQUIRREL!!

tough_squirrel.jpg

Make good buy! Buy now!! Be smart, have happy life! Be like SMILEDOG!!!

smiley.jpg

NANUQ BEST!!! CAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY SALE!!!!!!!!

Hey what gives Crazysalesman I have my fresh faxed NBDRTRLWWW sitting here and instead of the extra big extra manly that I ordered I get this....

2700132001sxm8.jpg

Is this some kind of sick joke or is this really from xiyang .....

chinamanbearddb2.jpg

Cheap Chinese copy market guy? :angry:

Ken

@Crazysaleman - FORMAL WARNING

You have been told before. If you have time to be posting here, you have time to be faxing Pugwash his new IWC Aquatimer. The poor man spends all day glancing at his Apple iFax wistfully but nothing ever comes out the top.

You will not be warned again. Next time your fax machine will be faxed a virus, and you wouldn't like it one bit. It won't look nice, and it might even scare you...