When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wristcheck 11-11-2007

dluddy

No pics as yet, I've been so busy catching up on projects that my wrist aches and I'm half-baked on marker pen fumes :lol:

As for what I'm wearing though, I've got on the PVD PAM, which is best described as a 111g, on my (current) favorite strap, the honey/tan strap which came from the factory, and was most recently photographed on my 029a. Time to get some fresh air before I pass out from 'huffing solvents' :lol:

Thanks Arty.

Are you really out there on Catalina? How many fires could you see at night two weeks ago?

It was a nightmare. We were evacuated, and my wife and I stayed with my Uncle in Oakland. When we returned, our house was fine, but two of my nearby neighbors had $100,000+ damage to their homes. Lots of talk about permanent scars to the island, but I think we will recover in time. Thanks for asking, Arty

Thanks! I picked up an awesome set of cufflinks to match my RG HBB too...might be in order for later this week. :D

If they are anything like the other set, I would go with a more understated watch and let the links do the talking. Otherwise, the effect is like that of having a room with 3 fireplaces all competing for the viewer's eye. Having a fancy watch, fancy shirt & fancy cufflinks all competing for attention on the same arm kind of weakens each component's overall effect. At least, for me.

If they are anything like the other set, I would go with a more understated watch and let the links do the talking. Otherwise, the effect is like that of having a room with 3 fireplaces all competing for the viewer's eye.

It's more understated and it would be with a solid-coloured shirt. B)