When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let me introduce you to.... Fvcktard Geordie Ian

swdivad

I got a message on RWG1 today and thought to read it... Haven't been active there in I don't know how long...

I get a message today from a zero poster... the epitome of rudeness and laziness... or is it me?

Let's all give him a big hand :Jumpy:

hi

i`m after a nice Omega rep. Any advice where i can get a nice one? I have tried http://www.clcikkkop.com/brand.php?br_x=28 but i`m not sure.

Any help would be great please.

Thanks

Ian

I`m after a watch. i thought this would be the bext place for advice?

If you dont know any good sites then could you point me in the right direction please?

And the kicker is here.... I've actually wasted a day of this guys' life... AMAZING!!!

I cant find the part called GO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. How do i read that? Is English your 1st language? You dont make sense.

I will just search the forum. Thanks for your help. You have just wasted a day of my life. Thanks.

Ian.

Great...

I got this as a question for the Leica Digilux 2 I'm selling on the eBay:

Dear friends:

We are a wholesaler which deal with elec-tro-nic product,

such as: Mo-bile,T-V,P-C,D-V,D-C,games,MP-3 Even mo-tor-cycles and

mu-sical in-struments.We deliver our items by EMS to our customers around the world,

we have good coorpation relationships with many international customers,

we could accept paypal and the other fast ways of payment.

Welcome to our website and enjoy your purchasing.

The following is our historical tracking number which we had sent to our customers

EA943349402CN EA761266607CN EA900497695CNEA910083401CN

EA914395325CN EA914394727CN EA910077936CNEA909392595CN

EA914397048CN,keeping happy realationship

Email---ebyboc@hotmail.com

Tel---86+010-83477269

MSN---ebyboc@hotmail.com

Website---www ebyboc com

your faithfully

- kjkievit29

Needless to say, he only got one feedback (most likely from his mother). He is registered in Florida, but searching ebyoc.com on the net got me to numerous links to China... What a scumbag.

ever heard the term it takes one to know one?

YES!!! And here you are answering!!! :lol: ... But then again... after reading your posts, I would expect nothing less ;)B):rolleyes::p

what did you expect with the way that you talked to him?

I expected him to move along... not prolong his agony :p

you got what you gave.

And you got what's coming to ya sonny :p:lol::bangin::whistling:

if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

:o:lol:B)

You also could have tried to help him.

I know when i joined the boards i was very glad with all the help i could get.

Just a small reply and he would have been happy.

Yes... I know, but after seeing the link he sent me... I thought it was just another schill trying to sell his wares.

I really think it's off color to not be doing the research and then just asking a random person (me... who hasn't been active on RWG1 fora years) where to find a good watch...

With the plethora of information here... there... and everywhere... plus a thriving community to answer his questions... why single me out?

He could have posted the question publicly and probably would have received a 'Who has the best sub' barrage of answers.

Gotta say I'm with swdivad on this. If you guys really were aware of how much spam needs deleting on a daily basis, you would understand that anyone trying to shill up a rep site, needs VERY short shrift!

This may not have been a true shill job, (but if it walks like a duck etc).... so "Ian" will either get over it, and find a new home, or continue to spew forth his crap. (BTW- I got the same PM @ RWG1- just didn't respond.) Hence my earlier post here.

Offshore

Gotta say I'm with swdivad on this. If you guys really were aware of how much spam needs deleting on a daily basis, you would understand that anyone trying to shill up a rep site, needs VERY short shrift!

This may not have been a true shill job, (but if it walks like a duck etc).... so "Ian" will either get over it, and find a new home, or continue to spew forth his crap. (BTW- I got the same PM @ RWG1- just didn't respond.) Hence my earlier post here.

Offshore

HAH! I was just about to remonstrate with a Mod about not having yet deleted an obvious spam post here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=58451

Where a "1" post count "member" had suggested that JohnnyBSurfing try out their site (included in the .sig for good measure). It was up for a few days.

But the joke is on me, since I notice the spam and my reply saying something like "bye-bye" are gone. :black_eye:

You guys must never sleep. :p