When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

r11co

Why Andreww, it's a matter of public knowledge that you have extremely discerning taste, that is all the more evidenced by your keen eye and appreciation of the Railmaster, it is indeed a fine timepiece , my younger brother Jolyon has oft glanced askew at my wrist when I wear it to the occasional Run for the Roses, but needless to say, it shall not leave my presence...!

2x GoldStars for you today.....you wascally wabbit you....:D

Edited by TTK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to doing what I do best (needlessly quoting entire posts including pics, causing short threads to spill over to countless pages, increasing already painfully long load times), TTK, I am sure you will look stunning in whatever attire you desire. That Omega shall definitely make you the "queen" of the ball :D

<pedant>Quoting entire posts including pictures neither slows down downloads nor causes threads to spill onto other pages. All it does is makes the thread less readable.</pedant>

:p

<pedant>Quoting entire posts including pictures neither slows down downloads nor causes threads to spill onto other pages. All it does is makes the thread less readable.</pedant>

:p

Au contrare my dear Pugwash, how can it not lengthen the thread, and thus cause it to spill over into multiple pages? Is not the page length determined by content, not by simply the number of posts? Neither here nor there, what's more interesting is a recent encounter that I had in a small french bistro, when I had the incredible opportunity to be this close to Mr. Steve Jobs. Oh the time we had! Discussions of the next version of the iPhone were fascinating, and I'm sure he took some of suggestions to heart, and I'm sure you will be seeing them in V2 ;).

As usual, I looked splendid in my nero jacket and black Planet Ocean :D

HPIM0688.jpg

HPIM0682.jpg

HPIM0680.jpg

My holiday week wrist shots (well "shot" really, I'm can't hold my arm still, so most did not come out) and a few locale shots.

Don't ya love that Puka shell bracelet -ah that brings me back tp the 70's! :lol:

DSCN4619.jpg

DSCN4634.jpg

DSCN4620.jpg

DSCN4655.jpg

That's not me BTW, just a pix I snapped

DSCN4601.jpg

Au contrare my dear Pugwash, how can it not lengthen the thread, and thus cause it to spill over into multiple pages? Is not the page length determined by content, not by simply the number of posts?

It's 20 posts a page unless, like my esteemed friend TTK, you have the forum set to more posts per page.