When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

any pics with lello's breitling datewheels?

italiano17771

OK here are the pics

Its kind of just a pictorial of swapping the Standard BCE date wheel for the one that Lello has produced.

Im not going to go into the details of how to do it, if you want to know that then please see Pugwash's post on changing date wheels.

I have to say that it looks great and recommend it to anyone. Also thanks to Lello, This forum is truly a great place to be!

HOWEVER, i have noticed that the date sometimes sticks, i.e. it doesnt fully change over at Midnight. It happens randomly and im not sure why. Not sure if its a date wheel problem or what. Maybe The Zigmeister can shed some light on it when he does some.

Anyway enjoy!

CIMG2423.jpg

CIMG2424.jpg

CIMG2425.jpg

CIMG2426.jpg

CIMG2427.jpg

CIMG2428.jpg

CIMG2429.jpg

CIMG2430.jpg

CIMG2431.jpg

CIMG2432.jpg

CIMG2433.jpg

CIMG2434.jpg

CIMG2435.jpg

CIMG2436.jpg

Pic showing the difference between the 2 date wheels, you can clearly see the difference, Lello's date wheel is great!

CIMG2437.jpg

CIMG2438.jpg

CIMG2439.jpg

CIMG2440.jpg

CIMG2441.jpg

CIMG2442.jpg

CIMG2443.jpg

CIMG2445.jpg

CIMG2446.jpg

CIMG2447.jpg

OK here are the pics

Its kind of just a pictorial of swapping the Standard BCE date wheel for the one that Lello has produced.

Im not going to go into the details of how to do it, if you want to know that then please see Pugwash's post on changing date wheels.

I have to say that it looks great and recommend it to anyone. Also thanks to Lello, This forum is truly a great place to be!

HOWEVER, i have noticed that the date sometimes sticks, i.e. it doesnt fully change over at Midnight. It happens randomly and im not sure why. Not sure if its a date wheel problem or what. Maybe The Zigmeister can shed some light on it when he does some.

Anyway enjoy!

SWEEEEET!

Maybe it sticks because the wheel is thicker than the rep wheel????

sorry guys, I have had mine for some time now, and wanted to post. But as soon as I've got mine back from Zig, I was off to travel. as I am still off traveling now, I hope maybe I can take a pic or two to contribute too. but mine is not printed as correctly in some dates, but still, would not hesitate to recommend Lello's wheel. anybody that has a BCE should think about this upgrade.

Excellent job lello!

ajoesmith: I had hang-up problems w/ 3 of 5 aftermarket DW/overlay installs (Mark's 2893, lello 2893, and Watchmeisters overlay) that required fine adjustment of both gear that advances the DW as well as the spring at 8:00 (sorry, cant remember the parts names). I know he slightly bent the spring so that the part that comes in contact between the teeth sat higher but I don't know what he did to the gear.