When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Orsa Monstrum

dadog13

HI guys...

this is a pictorial of my new diver...it was love at first sight...maybe you'll fall in love too... :wub:

I love it's look...especially the super thick domed sapphire crystal (5.5mm)....lovely design of the caseback...nice blue color of the dial...big and chunky watch (46mm x 19mm of thickness)...everything is just like I wanted...the only thing I'd change is the movement (I wish it had an ETA) which is a miyota...the movement is currently working just fine (from what I read on the internet this should be a work horse movment)...a weak point is the bezel, which is not centered/alligned (but that is a minor flaw)...In the end I'd say that for what I paid, I am satisfied...a lot!!!

orsamonstrumblue7jg4.jpg

orsamonstrumblue14rc2.jpg

orsamonstrumblue16cm1.jpg

orsamonstrumblue83db3.jpg

orsamonstrumblue17kp7.jpg

orsamonstrumblue21bq1.jpg

orsamonstrumblue53th2.jpg

orsamonstrumblue62xy1.jpg

orsamonstrumblue72oa6.jpg

... i like it... a real tool watch... what did you pay for it?

:thumbs:

the watch was paid 315$...and forgot to add that the crystal (that is really massive) has got AR...the rubber strap is comfortable too and I would like it to be wider...now it is 22mm at the lugs...a big and chinky watch like this needs at least 24mm at the lugs...

Can't you just hear it? It's shouting WHIP ME! BEAT ME! MAKE ME WRITE BAD CHECKS! ....as all good dive watches are wont to do. ;)

And I bet those hands would fit my LeJour Superman. :g:

You stinker! You dirty rat! Look what you made me do!!!!

"You Won eBay Item:NEW ORSA MONSTRUM 300M DIVERS WATCH (230200825809)"

I got mine for a dollar less! :tu:

ha-ha...good to see that you got it too...I am waiting to see your comments about this one... :lol:

anybody else cares to join the family? B)

I think it's too late.... the posting said there were ONLY 100 available... I got the last one.

Unless that was a misprint, that means that mine is SO RARE IT'S STAGGERINGLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!

For sale: Orsa Monstrum dive watch... yours today only for $1,200.

Anyone?

I think it's too late.... the posting said there were ONLY 100 available... I got the last one.

Unless that was a misprint, that means that mine is SO RARE IT'S STAGGERINGLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!

For sale: Orsa Monstrum dive watch... yours today only for $1,200.

Anyone?

Nanuq, the watch will be made in different dial colors...the blue dial was the first one that has been released...other color dial will follow...I was told that this is not a LE, but that each dial color is limited to 100 pieces....

here is a pic of the future releases :

orsamonstrum2007wv5.jpg

this was the 1st prototype on the pics...you can see the date positioned at 3...however the dials that are going to be done are those...I think the following one is GREEN

Very good looking watch there dog. Your new avatar is great as well. What movie is it?

tnx...yeah, funny avatar isn't it?...I really do not know where it comes from, I picked it up a few years ago from another forum...recently I have discovered it again so I've put it on...

Edited by dadog13

Nanuq, that's a high price...guys, I think I can go a little bit lower...

I'll sell it for 1,199$...Anyone? :lol:

Yeah, nice try. MY price includes shipping and a free box full of pure, 100% genuine Alaskan air!

Beat that !!

Yeah, nice try. MY price includes shipping and a free box full of pure, 100% genuine Alaskan air!

Beat that !!

:lol:

COngrats on your purchase. I have an Orsa sea angular and absolutely love it! I have not checked out their site lately. Seems like i need too

CHeers

T

the sea angler is nice too...almost same design just is a little bit smaller and with ETA movement...seems that the ORSA watch co is working right now on a sea angler with quartz movement that should be in the 150$ range...

wear it well prince...and if you like the sea angler and big and chunky diver's (what I think you like) go for it!