When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What watch(es) you'd like to see replicated in 2008?

By-Tor

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironmarshall,

RE: the UN Marine Chrono from Perfect-Clones

Nice, but give me the Maxi Marine Diver! I'm dying to have this watch repped.

I'm assuming you're joking. ;) The UN Marine Chrono would be my (realistic) rep dream watch, but the version from Perfect-Clones is a joke. :thumbdown: It uses the 21J Asia auto with a faux chrono! :yucky: I'm not a stickler for 100% accuracy but a "chrono" watch without a working chronograph is just too lame. :animal_rooster:

Since the genuine uses the ETA 2894, this watch could very easily be repped to 98% accuracy (only inaccuracy would be a 30 min subdial rather than the Gen's 45 min counter) using the 2894 movement. I could/would easily live with this inaccuracy just to get that wonderful movement in the beautiful UN chrono case!! :wub:

The Maxi Marine Diver would be a nice watch too, although I much prefer chronographs. I like the UN's w/ gold cases and blue rubber straps w/ gold bars.

I can't imagine anyone buying that cheesy UN Chronograph w/ the fake chrono (heck, they didn't even copy the subdial numbers properly! Soooo cheesy)

Regards,

Jeff

Yes to the Zenith Rainbow and Defy, also like the 50 Fathoms and of course the BP, but what about something a bit different?

Wyler Vetta....

presentation1tz2.jpg

presentation2kr5.jpg

and lots of colour options...

presentation6bq9.jpg

But of course if we are really dreaming.....

3810brbiguy6.jpg

Ken