When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB lite

UB7

Just got my HBB PVD lite from silix, came in 5 days...I'm going to get the polished ceramic bezel from angus and most likely double AR from k2222 and this thing will be a breadwinner! Had a problem with the clasp digging into my wrist so I took one of those little dots of felt that are used for putting under furniture, cut it to the size of the bottom of the clasp and it fixed the problem...It works perfect because it has a strong adhesive on 1 side and a tiny pad on the other, I will probably get 1 of those dr. sholls pads and replace the felt but its fine for now...Anyways, here are some pics

PC240488_4.jpg

PC240489_4.jpg

PC240493_9.jpg

PC240495_9.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Even if this is the so called "lite version" I found the HBB to be one of the best (if not the best) rep received out of the box. I mean from the quality and finishing point of view. I paid some watches much more expensive, which had a disappointing level for the price.

The HBB is definitely one of the winner for 2007.

The black Magic has just been released as a lite version. Good alternative.

Even if this is the so called "lite version" I found the HBB to be one of the best (if not the best) rep received out of the box. I mean from the quality and finishing point of view. I paid some watches much more expensive, which had a disappointing level for the price.

The HBB is definitely one of the winner for 2007.

The black Magic has just been released as a lite version. Good alternative.

Do you know who has the black magic "lite"?

Not sure who to ask, but what exactly does 'lite version' mean? Does it mean it's just a cheaper rep? Or is it a rep of a cheaper gen HBB? And doesn't every rep have AR coating these days? I have an idea, but I guess I'd ask to make sure...Thanks in advance,- :notworthy:
first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! secondly, Not even "EVERY" gen has AR these days... In the case of HBB the AR is present on the gen and therefore the HBB "Lite" is less accurate than the HBB. The only real difference in the array of "lite" versions and the original reps would be the presence of AR since Silix's Lite versions are all offered with the better 28k high beat movt.
The first version of the HBB lite was released with no AR, and also the old 21k movement. They are now available with the new 28k movement, but still minus the AR.
right. i guess i just repeated you
Even if this is the so called "lite version" I found the HBB to be one of the best (if not the best) rep received out of the box. I mean from the quality and finishing point of view. I paid some watches much more expensive, which had a disappointing level for the price.The HBB is definitely one of the winner for 2007.The black Magic has just been released as a lite version. Good alternative.
Where can the black magic lite be found? haven't seen that out yet!

Yes the black magic and ice bang are available a couple of dealers have them..Angus, josh, andrew..I ordered the ice bang light last week (from andrew) it should be here any day i'll post pics as soon as it arrives...heres a link to andrew's hublot section (it's not on his site)

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d166/tru...atchguy/Hublot/

pw:comein

Congrats UB7, a most excellent addition to your collection. Enjoy it for many years in good health.

Yes the black magic and ice bang are available a couple of dealers have them..Angus, josh, andrew..I ordered the ice bang light last week (from andrew) it should be here any day i'll post pics as soon as it arrives...heres a link to andrew's hublot section (it's not on his site)

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d166/tru...atchguy/Hublot/

pw:comein

The ice lite model is very tempting. Do you know if he's using the newer movements in his lite models or still the old low beat 7750 in the Lites.