When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG Sat 16th Feb in Brussels

FxrAndy

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, my hotel room is reserved...I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you guys, this should be THE highlight of the new year! Oh yeah, I'm getting married in March...okay, this will be a highlight of the new year! :p

Edit: I'm still available to help with any carpooling from the Rheinland-Pfalz area, if I don't hear anything I'll just hitch a ride with Kelster!

This fellow-musician is welcoming you too! If you bring the whistle I'll bring the triangle, LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

i realy would like to come to Brussels but my health situation will not allow it.

Please keep me informed if the will be another GTG somewhere around September or Oktober.

He a nice time

Carpe Diem

Cats

Hi Guys,

i realy would like to come to Brussels but my health situation will not allow it.

Please keep me informed if the will be another GTG somewhere around September or Oktober.

He a nice time

Carpe Diem

Cats

Sorry to hear this m8, get well soon and join next time

Cats we will toast to your health, and when you are feeling better we can do it all again to say hi to you.

Yep only 2 weeks to go now, not had any more interst in the last couple of weeks but if people are interested, please get in touch i am sure it will be a great evening for all.

Thanks for all the best wishes from you all.

As i wrote in my off topic post the f****** cancer will not kill me.

Count me in for the next GTG

Enjoy and have fun

See you all next time

Carpe Diem

Cats