When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG Sat 16th Feb in Brussels

FxrAndy

Ah, wonderfull...I can smell the GTG again...

are you sure it wasnt a dream? :lol:

PS Victoria, i paid the tremendeous price of 8.60 for at least 3-5km in bruxelles. i dont know WHAT you did to the cab driver, but he apparently did not like you!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, Stephane, that is a serious matter !

Looks like a Conference or something... ^_^

It is a conference ...about watches and virtual friends becoming less virtual :D

wow guys , everything looks so well planned! i wish i could attend

I guess the next one will be in Germany or in The Netherlands ;)

WoooooW guys, so cool having a rep gtg!!! Is it swedish absolut vodka i see there?

//robi

Yes, indeed ...but the surprise is the Jack Daniels and Bourbon aswell as Sambucca were the stars of the bar <_<

Wow are you all sure that's not a pre-Basel watch fair committee meeting??? Haha I'm planning to organize one but not on the 'Basel' scale GTG in Singapore if there are interested parties. ;)

Stephane more picture please, I wonder how its like with so many fellow hobbyists turning up at one place! And how many watches are there that night???

Wow are you all sure that's not a pre-Basel watch fair committee meeting??? Haha I'm planning to organize one but not on the 'Basel' scale GTG in Singapore if there are interested parties. ;)

Stephane more picture please, I wonder how its like with so many fellow hobbyists turning up at one place! And how many watches are there that night???

This GTG looks really grand... Count me in for the one in Singapore. I definitely hope others like Takashi & azgjav will come! ^_^

Woo hoo! I love it.

Great spread...and yes, I saw the Jack Daniels. The bar looks nice and the hors d'oeuvres look appetizing as well. Just one question: I see some guys holding these small cans. Are all the beverages over there that small?

Also, I hope there was a group wrist shot of all the reps, yes!!!???

WOW....WOW...WOW.... this was one cool GTG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx Andy for organising... thank you Stephane for your incredible hospitablity... and thanx all you guys for being there and making this GTG a huge succes!

I am still complelety overwhelmed by this meeting, the people i met, the klnowledge about watches, the pure love for watches and all the fun we had.... simply spectacular!

And last but not least... a huge thank you to Reg / Narikaa for all those great gifts :clap2:

I won a beautiful watchbox in the raffle to sponsor RWG ... thank you!! I will post some pictures of when my hangover is completely gone ;)

This gesture Reg, is simply GREAT!

All you guys there... it was a true pleasure meeting you and spending some time with you. I hope we will have many more GTG like this one :)

Wahooooooooo Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a HUGE, INCREDIBLE, FANTASTIC, GTG that we have lived there :clap3::clap2::clap::1a:

It was the first time for me, and i really enjoyed speaking with all of you, see all this watches, and more than that all the furious guys who were with thoses watches :-))))

Before that, i was thinking to be a watch-holic, but it's nothing in comparaison of you friends. I even seen one open each watch crossing near him (don't worry Taka, i'll keep the secret :p )

Specials thanks for Andy and Stephane for having make real this GTG

Second special thank for Narika for the gift :clap::chef::D

IMG_2006.jpg

Last thing : i want to apologise for people during this GTG for my bad english, even if i have found that it was better at the end of the party ... :drunk:

Hope to see you soon in the next one

Best Regards

GM

WWOOOOOOOWWWW, finally home........ Amazing, awesome, exhaustive,inspiring,mindblowing, impressive are just some words running through my head, still dazzeling from this weekend.

Thank you all for having me in Brussels. Thanks to Andy and Stefane for organizing this superweekend, to Stefane in particular for the delicious apetizers, drinks, hospitality and diner, to Narikaa for sponsoring the raffle. Thanks to Admin for this board, without it this would never have happened !!!

Also thanks to Scoobs and Yellomen for a great and entertaining companionship while travelling

Leaving with Golfman at 3 AM from Stefane off to the hotel, I was stunned by the technical knowledge, details of you guys about our hobby and sharing wondeful stories. We have our own European The Zigmeister now ;)

Now I'm gonna sleep for a while.....

It's great to hear that everyone had a wonderful time but for us poor saps that could not be there.......we want more pic's!

Andy many kudos for organizing such a wonderful gtg.

Stephane, it matters not how many more gtg's will follow this one I seriously doubt anyone will do such a wonderful job in the hosting that you have done last night.

Narikaa I applaud you for putting your hand up to sponsor the prizes for the night and hope that many sales are your just reward.

Ken

Thanks for all you comments guys.

Well, for sure there are pics but there was also some beers yesterday...

It might take another 24 hours for all the pics to be published :o

Most of the pics show the faces and that needs a litlle photoshop work!

I'm so sorry I didn't think about taking pics myself but, hey, I was so exited having 16 persons here :p

Reg, I wanted to hold for Andy to post something befor posting my feelings about the GTG but of course, I thank you so much for you great gesture.

I should have said it in my first post GTG post :o

Thank you, incredible nice gesture.

guys im still high - so ... not much talking ....

Andy - thanks - wonderful organisation - thanks you very much

Stephane - what a Gentleman !! thank you so much for making this so special !!

some radon pixxx :

(only boring watches .... sorry)

SNV86332.jpg

SNV86342.jpg

SNV86346.jpg

SNV86350.jpg

SNV86356.jpg

the coolest watchbox :

SNV86357.jpg

SNV86368_2.jpg

zing zong prices :

SNV86383.jpg