When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG Sat 16th Feb in Brussels

FxrAndy

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all :)

i came home today 1 am and im up and about uploading some pics to be shared with all of you !

That said WOOOAAAA this GTG was a 100% success , great company of people that came from different countries and share the same passion towards timepieces amazing :1a:

We spend a great time together and im pretty sure ill be seeing you guys again, at least ill do everything possible to get to the next event like this :clap2:

The Admin suprize was a nice bonus , talkin to T was a pleasure a hella of a guy indeed , my pleasure to have met you .

Big thumbs up to frxAndy , Stephane and Yellow for putting this together , not an easy task by any means to drive the logistics around an event like this but u guys came out on top, and for that i salute u ... :tu:

Thx To Reg and PT for the raffle sponsorship , we recived some nice prizes hat of to you gentlemen :clap3:

Las but not the least ... to all people that attended , thx for letting me feel like i know u since kinder garden :thumbs: this was the far nicest bunch of people i have ever met i miss u all already and hope to see u again soon :victory:

PS ... Even do u forget me in the hotel and left to Stephans place without me hahaha :D

now ... let me see how the pics upload is going :)

regards Laz

Laz, it was a joy meeting you. You were the only one who looked as I thought you would, great guy. :)

I almost wet my pants after I heard you got stuck in the elevator Sundaymorning, trying to order a breakfast..wahahahaha

Left at the hotel while everybody got in the taxis and went to Stefane, stuck in the elevator...but we had a wonderful time

Tnx m8, till we meet again

Laz, it was a joy meeting you. You were the only one who looked as I thought you would, great guy. :)

I almost wet my pants after I heard you got stuck in the elevator Sundaymorning, trying to order a breakfast..wahahahaha

Left at the hotel while everybody got in the taxis and went to Stefane, stuck in the elevator...but we had a wonderful time

Tnx m8, till we meet again

LOL

yes Laz - i was worried your plane would crash :lol:

Glad that you made it back safely Laz :lol: I am waiting eagerly for pictures :p Suprisingly I only took a total of 4 pictures... what a shame. I will wait for capice's photos. His camera is massive.

:lol: not only my camera ;)

The only thing I remember from visiting Stefanes house is this....

_98O5158.jpg

Did I miss anything else? :D

Yea ... that jumping outa elevator between 1st and 2nd floor on sunday morning toget to breakfast was lots a fun :D

Thx for the kind words caprice same from my side was a pleasure ... ps now i know who to contact about DSLR advice ;)

@ taka man thx for everithing expecialy for ure knowledge and new ideas u gave me we talk about our SMP crono project soon ...

@ kelster ... i bought a parachute on the airport just in case hahaha :p

>Oka without further adue here are some shots i made ... bear in mind i shoot everything 16:9 format hope u wont mind :)

SO LET THE PICTURES talk :

One before the NL and part or Germany members left back home ... Sunday after breakfast and coffe, Brussels streets

smileguys.jpg

boards under control and checked between dinner :)

DSC00173.jpg

stephanes watch corner was always bizzi

DSC00105.jpg

sd4k s reviewed Breitling heritage a mind blowing piece

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

stephanes 3171 all the works and pimpin options on this one ... stunner !

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

cronsell sporting stephanes gen explorer II

DSC00127.jpg

here is sd4k s 42 mm PO on my wrist with a gen rubber strap ... need to add one of these

DSC00133.jpg

touch of class anyone ?

DSC00139.jpg

capice s box of treasures :)

DSC00107.jpg

yellowman s pam amerigo vespucci with a stunnin dial

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

stephanes box of treasures

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

slays gorgeus calli dial pam ... another of my favorites that i never thought i woud consider , gorgeous piece

DSC00149.jpg

nr 33 out of 500 is the pilot steinhart on this picture keepin company a pumpkin upo

DSC00106.jpg

rolle on rollies :)

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

kelsters 3646 with great vintage work

DSC00230.jpg

takashi and kelster sporting these 2 brothers

DSC00237.jpg

morning coffee before going back home yellowmans 183 on cronsell s wrist

DSC00241.jpg

my new addition Corum admirals cup few pics before i was off to airport

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

REGARDS LAZ

Oh forgot to mention something

:D

- nothing got lost

- nothing was broken, not even a single glass

- cigarettes and cigars didn't burn anything

- the floors and carpets were as clean as before the GTG (only found 1 peanut on the floor!!!)

...and so on.

:notworthy:

TOP CLASS

Guys, you are a bunch of wonderfully well educated people and you're all more than welcome anytime !!!

Wow, what an amazing GTG, it looks like everyone had a fantastic time :):1a:

Sorry I couldn't make it, too many financial commitments conspired against me. Glad everyone enjoyed Belgium though :1a:

Insha'Allah* I plan to be at the next GTG :)

* (Translates as 'God willing', 'if it is God's will')

Here is my favorite photo I took from the evening...this was at three in the morning!!! :o

Beautiful.jpg

The genuine interest in watches stayed strong throughout the evening, even after MANY rounds of drinks! :drunk: I want to say thank you to everyone, I truly enjoyed the chance to meet fellow watch enthusiasts and be welcomed into this community so warmly. I hope to see you all again soon, before my return to the United States!

Oh forgot to mention something

:D

- nothing got lost

- nothing was broken, not even a single glass

- cigarettes and cigars didn't burn anything

- the floors and carpets were as clean as before the GTG (only found 1 peanut on the floor!!!)

...and so on.

:notworthy:

TOP CLASS

Guys, you are a bunch of wonderfully well educated people and you're all more than welcome anytime !!!

Good to hear Stefane, you were a terrific host.

The 3 bottles of Prosecco I left in your kitchen, I hope we will drink them on the next meeting

So T tell us about the reaction when you finally let on who you are. B)

I remember that Stephane asked for our attention.

He was just standing at the left of T and his half, and began with a " let me introduce you ..."

Then the rumour growth among us all around ....

As you have certainly already noticed, french people are not the best in foreign languages ....

So i turned towards Yellowmen and asked him : sorry, but who is this guy :blush: .....