When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG Sat 16th Feb in Brussels

FxrAndy

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can ALL member attending please chech your emails and let me know what you menu choice it, it is pretty improtant that we get this info the the resarant early enough for them to prepare!!!!!!!!

...and if anybody need some special drink or medication, let me know too :lol:

Andy even from way down south in Australia we have been watching the formation of this gtg with great interest.

This promises to be the biggest and best gtg in the history of our boards and of course our first truly international.

I am absolutely sure this gtg will be a roaring sucess so please accept my congratulations and if I may can I just offer a couple of small tips.

1. A list of all those expected to attend would be good in the first post of this thread.

2. It would also be a good idea to update the first post with all the important information so that those coming don't need to search through the thread for anything they need.

Cheers and hope you all have a great time.

Ken

Ken thank you for the kind words.

All the attending member are communicating via email with all the required info.

I have done it this way to control the GTG, a massive participation would be nice but hard to feed every one,

We will drink a toast to you

Man, I really wanted to attend this. I am however in the middle of moving in to my first ever "self-owned" appartment and doing paperwork for transferring over to another job in the oil industry. I hope you enjoy this and that a positive experience warps in to another gathering in the near future. One which I hopefully will be able to attend.

A lot of people here have houses/flats in the Costa del Sol area in Spain? (My family does) I just feel a lot of people do nowadays. Anyways, the airfair from any central european city to Malaga is dead cheap if ordered early in advance. In that case I'm game for a summer GTG. Any thoughts? This must become a tradition.

Have a blast. I envy you all ;)