When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG Sat 16th Feb in Brussels

FxrAndy

I would realy like to be there but it depends on where the GTG is held and when ofcourse.

I think that i will be atteched to my 2 cruches for more then 3 months to come.

Yesterday i visited my ortopedic surgeon who wasn't pleased with the progress of the bone growth and told i had to stay on 2 cruches for at least 2 months

So if it's not to far from Holland i'm in.

Carpe Diem

Cats

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in of course :D

But would it be an extra if we could have the meeting in a city where one of us lives and could accomodate a part of the GTG, like Stephane did. I thought the time spent at Stephane's was the best part of the meeting to fully enjoy meeting the rest you you, nerds! No seriously... it was so cool to talk about watches, a meter further Taka is taking apart a watch, someone else pulls together 3 equal watches under a huge lupe to compare... that was awesome!

So... does anyone live and is willing to accomodate such a GTG in one of those cities???

Poland would be great! But the last time I was there I got lost for days with all these nice girls and cheap booz around..... For the same reasons you can count me in for either Prague, Bratislava or Budapest :lol:

And Paris, London and Barcelona are very nice too, but somewhat more expensive.

Poland would be great! But the last time I was there I got lost for days with all these nice girls and cheap booz around..... For the same reasons you can count me in for either Prague, Bratislava or Budapest :lol:

Sounds perfect to me :wub:

Hi guys,

One day full working without a RWG connection, and what i see ............. a new EU GTG B);):D

Count me in off course !!!!!!

Concerning Paris, i can confirm you that the prices are not at all the same as those we had in Brussel :(

And i don't live in Paris but at 20 km... so not easy to organise the party and have an hotel in Paris ....

How about a hotel in the country some where, may be even a round of golf for those that play, not for me i will meet you all at the 19th but it might be an idea or some where with a pool to see who i brave enought to jump in with a rep on, a country weekend retreat so to speak. PS i am away untill mid july but am in after that

It seems that our London and Paris guys say that prices are insane (which I confirm btw).

We choose Brussels as it was "central" but maybe we should choose a capital where there are the most members this time.

So, I see a retreat in Poland/Hungary/Slovakia/Germany...

would love to join you - if its not too far from central Germany -

have only 2 "problems" -

need to spend all the money for a new car and the family ....

so please not London ;)

cheers,

Frank

• 1 year later...

Not enough words to express how it was , meeting old friends, making new ones,............

The finest drinks and food and the best company, tnx Stefane you're Brussels GTG super host, same time and place next year?

Pics will follow, gonna get some sleep first.......