When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB - Ice bang has landed

UB7

I was really excited for this one, and what made it even better was that it came on a Sunday...I think thats a first for me! Well, here it is..The ice bang light and man this watch is a BEAUTY!! The way this watch is finished is really incredible! The PVD on the case and the clasp has a sheen and polished finish and the dial and bezel are gorgeous! The black datewheel and the all silver hands is a really nice touch which I think sets this particular model apart from all the other HBB's...I have a ceramic polished bezel on the way from angus and I might see how it looks on the ice but i'll probably end up putting it on my PVD lite..Anyways, I have promised a bunch of people pics so here they are!

P1030034_ICEE.jpg

P1030023_ICE.jpg

P1030019_ICE.jpg

P1030005_ICE.jpg

P1030007_ICE.jpg

P1030011_ICE.jpg

wrist shot:

P1030028_ICE.jpg

P1030032_BB.jpg

And heres the genuine 1st generation ice bang with the tantalum bezel

534110-652450.jpg

I don't get it. Why is that a "special" watch? What about it makes it different than any other watch? Just wondering. I like Panerai watches and people ask me that question. When I see HBB watches that's what comes to mind for me. They kind of seem like a hybrid of AP ROOs. I choose the AP.

Other opinions?

Gil, i wasn't saying that its different than any other watch.

The black datewheel and the all silver hands is a really nice touch which I think sets this particular model apart from all the other HBB's.

I was just saying that the dial colors, the silver hands, and the black datewheel set this model apart from most others HBB's and make it unique in my opinion thats all..And i would agree with you totally, I love AP's, they are in many ways similar to the big bangs..I also love pam's all great watches :D