When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A New Record for RWG...

TwoTone

Absolutely wonderful... what a great accomplishment. I always said that this forum is the best one for the rep community - its just so friendly and informative. I believe that number will keep on growing and growing and growing...

FunFact: In 1256, Don Alonso P

What percentage of those users are "Supporters"? Revealing this could be quite interesting... :g:

Well, I don't have the number for yesterday only, but for the forum about 5% of the membership are supporters, compared to almost 8% about 6 months ago....

Well, I don't have the number for yesterday only, but for the forum about 5% of the membership are supporters, compared to almost 8% about 6 months ago....

How unfortunate that there are so many cheap bastards out there who refuse to support a place as informative and valuable as this website.

The question is why is there a 3% drop in supporters? What do you attribute this loss to, if you can ?

The question is why is there a 3% drop in supporters? What do you attribute this loss to, if you can ?

I think it is because it was easier to upgrade your account before than it is today. You could use paypal and it was all done automatically. After all of my paypal accounts got closed because they don't allow websites discussing illegal stuff, people just don't upgrade their accounts as often as they did before. Also, could be because we started charging in Euro last year, because of the weak dollar and the fact that I pay for all the boards service like server rent, licenses, etc. in Euros. Is is also noticeable many members that doesn't renew their memberships when their old ones expire and many membership will automatically expire and not be renewed again since PP does this automatically since my accounts are locked. Just speculations. It's not exactly hard to upgrade your account to day: You pay using your credit card and PM/e-mail me your transaction id and username; http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?autoco...ticle&id=29

Sounds logical to me Admin. Thanks for the reply to which I shall contribute to keep this place afloat and in good health.

New record must be the effect of the mass emails :)

JUST about to write that. Exactly, PZ. Proof positive is that last time, when RWG underwent the Big Green Change, the forum's record wasn't broken.

Maybe if Admin posted a mass mailer about the RWG Supporter upgrades, even once a year, I bet you there would be an increase in them -- even with the PayPal difficulties. :busted_cop:

Screenshot at 11:59 PM EST.

january15rwg1gz1.jpg

Allways GIVERS and TAKERS ......... unfortunately.

Also as was said earlier, " if you can afford a watch ...you can afford to support this forum...."

TTK should have a group sale more often. Almost 5000 hits in a few days in his group sales post, and this record was set just a day or two after he posted his sale. TTK can take a bit of credit with this one

That's a good deduction, Star!

Not partaking in the special, it didn't even occur to me.