When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oris TT3 chrono on Silix site

ajoesmith

Just noticed this on silix's site, a New rep, Oris TT3 chrono

oris001-9.jpg

oris001-2.jpg

Looks not bad, and because of the standard 7750 layout no recessed date wheel, i really like the date at 12 oclock position

At first glance the only flaw seems to be the lack of the red tipped second hand.

But also a not so good point is the gen can be had brand new for $1800

What do you guys think?

Here is a not so good pic of the Gen

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/m...y_1986_15295533

Just noticed this on silix's site, a New rep, Oris TT3 chrono

Looks not bad, and because of the standard 7750 layout no recessed date wheel, i really like the date at 12 oclock position

At first glance the only flaw seems to be the lack of the red tipped second hand.

But also a not so good point is the gen can be had brand new for $1800

What do you guys think?

Here is a not so good pic of the Gen

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/m...y_1986_15295533

I like a lot of the Oris line...I would love to add that along with Carlos Coste LTD orange diver....come on AJS....get the TT3 and do a review for us...

:bleh:

Very nice!! I like Oris, but this is not my favorite Oris model... that would be the Carlos Coste Limited Edition... an awesome monster :)

But i am amazed again that they copy some watches (even simple watches) with so many flaws... and others come out with hardly any flaw... just like that. Impressive!

I'm excited that they're doing a decent rep of an Oris - if I like a watch I like the watch, I'm no brand snob - they're all reps, after all. And in a strange way, that's why I respect Oris a bit more as a brand - they have some fantastic watches that are realistic to the price of the movement that they put inside them (Cough, cough - Hublot).

I'd certainly buy and recommend getting a gen Oris - as in, if you don't like the rep, it's because I hope you're getting a good trade on the real deal!! B)

[EDIT: PS Seikos ROCK!!]