When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UPO on those with smaller wrists

confused69u

Anyone have pics of their UPO on their 6.5-7' wrists from a distance? I just want to size it up as I felt my 4th gen felt a little small. Much appreciated.

Judging by by-tor's pictures on his massive forearms, it looks quite huge especially with the SS bracelet on.

Cheers

I suggest to go to an AD to check it by yourself. This watch is very huge. Some with small wrist find it perfect, other, even with big wrist (by-tor sold his UPO for a 42mm PO) and find it overkill. It's a question of personnal taste not wrist size.

i have a 6.5" wrist and the UPO is out of the question for me. But the 42mm is much better.

Here is the gen 42mm PO on my 6.5 wrist:

DSC_0051.jpg

Ho my God!, the AR on the gen is stronnnnnng. Very nice pic.

When I'll buy a PO again (black one this time, I sold my Orange one...tired about "punk" orange ), it will go or sure for a AR treatment.

I'd agree with everything said above: Visit an AD to try one on. If you think the 42mm is too small, then you should find the 45mm to be okay. Also, yes, the rubber strap makes the watch much more comfortable than the SS bracelet, which only makes the watch heavy and noticeable against the back of the hand. It's no Panerai ( :lol:;) ) but the Planet Ocean is a fine watch, I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing it :)

It is all about getting used to the size of the watch. I wore my PAM 111h for 2 weeks without swapping it and when I put on my Day-Date, it felt so small that I had to actually measure it to make sure it wasn't a woman's size :lol: it actually looked like it was because I was used to seeing the Panerai on my wrist.

My Friend, Nothing to worry. I believe no one on board will get a smaller wrist than me 6.12" (15.3mm) ----> King Of the Small Wrist. B)

45.5mm UPO just fit perfect on my wrist! :p

Picture032.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

I don't want to cause deception (and I hesitate to write this) but I find it little too big for you too...maybe on a strap it will be less pro-eminent.

I think for you the 42.5mm will be more "adequate", and more balanced. But again, it's a question of "style", if you want the watch take a huge place on your arm, in a fashion way, it's ok, but it is certainly not balanced like we see on these photos. Again, if you feel ok with a BIG watch on you, and lug to lug don't exceed the width of your wrist, and you can assume it, no problem.

My Friend, Nothing to worry. I believe no one on board will get a smaller wrist than me 6.12" (15.3mm) ----> King Of the Small Wrist. B)

45.5mm UPO just fit perfect on my wrist! :p

Best Regards,

Raymond

Raymond, I too have a very very small wrist at slightly smaller than 6", yes, probably the smallest in this board... B)

Here's how a 42mm PO look on my small wrist.

po.jpg

Edited by Mark Eleven