When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do you Like Tudor?

Tribal

Okay I gott ask.. where can I buy one of these (the rep) ?? and how much ?? :)

I know i know... i did a search.. no where to be found ? must mod a MBW 1680 with really expensive parts!? :(

The rep Tudor subs are really hard to source...I believe ByTor picked one up from WM a while back but that's the only one I've seen on these boards.

Very Nice Tribal, Star and Jetsons! Gen or rep -does it really matter we all share a passion for timepieces and I love seeing them all!

Now back to the subject at hand; did someone say Tudor's... I love Tudors. Some eyecandy with my gen snowflake 7014/0 and franken 7031/0.

DSCN4691.jpg

I had the same watch with snowflake hands except with blue dial and insert. 91350 bracelet also. I sold it 8 or 9 years ago for $850 to buy rims for my 4runner. Im officially an idiot. Since we're on the topic.. i also had a gen white dial submariner 1680 with 91350 bracelet (all orig) that i sold at the same time for $1800 to pay for the suspension lift. WOW im kicking myself now, but back then thats all the submariner was worth! It brings a tear to my eye everytime i see a tudor or 1680 sub :(

dizz

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love tudors. Some years ago, around 2002, i was able to buy second hand tudor subs for around 1200 euro's but never did. Aaarrrrgggghhhh!

As we all know prices have almost doubled since. I did pick up a gen tudor though in singapore in, i believe 2007. This beauty will never leave my side.

It's a graphite/blue-ish chrono with same colour chrono's and silver roundings :-)

I have owned just about every Tudor sport watch made... Including the Tiger Woods in three colors. I consider them the very best replicas available... And find it interesting that they were made by the same company that made the GEN.

I have always been amazed that rolex could market at sell both rolex and tudor at the same time. There really is no quality difference, and one is 1/2 the price of the other.

Great watches!!!

Tiger reps made by the same company that made the gens?

Anyone?

Tiger reps made by the same company that made the gens?

Anyone?

As in same outsourced factories which provide parts for the gens also provide parts to the rep market? Wouldn't surprise me at all, although sadly, Tudors are still very limited in terms of which models are replicated... I guess there's just not as much demand for Tudor (in the mainstream rep market) as there is for Cousin Rolex :(