When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any freak of flashlight here?

magagne

I already got an Inova X5, but I give it to my brother for his work, disaster investigator.

I think to buy a surefire flash light, this one give a 100lumens, or a 15lumens output:

http://surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/di.../1141/sesent/00

this brand is expensive, but quality industrial stuff....anybody has one of these ?

I'm looking for one can reach 100 lumens, industrial look, with aluminum body. Maglite is out of my list.

I have the L2...its great light.

I also have a modified L1, E2D, U2 and L4 by Surefire. I also have a couple Fenix lights lying around...to include their new T1 light. Bright and cheap.

I also have a nice Titanium "Nautilus" custom made by Muyshondt and a custom light called the "Gotham" by Leef. Take a look at Lighthound for info on that one.

Head on over to candlepowerforums....you'll find lots of info there.

cheers

Not really sure what on earth you need the 100 lumen output for???

As for a working light Surefire ranks among the top. I use the G2, 5 of them acctually, which has a polymer body rather than an alumn one. It puts out 65 lumens and believe me if you are looking for light to work with 65 is more than enough, if you are using it for tactical reasons 65 lumens is more than enough to temporarily blind someone if you hit them in the face with it. Not only will it temporarily blind them it will also leave a residual effect of seeing black dots and halos for a few min afterwards. I also like the G2 because it is polymer so for hard use it won't get dents or scratches either.

Here are the reps:

Dealextreme

I haven't got a chance to order anything from these guys yet, but this is the ultimate site for cheap Chinese crapola of all sorts. Shipping is included on every item, and they even have a forum!

I didn't know that exist REP FLASHLIGHT :huh: thanks for the link.

But I want the real thing, not a REP. I have enough problem with rep watch, I don't want to deal with rep flashlight dealer and all problems that will come with it. :lol:

ditto on the surefires :D

i have an old 6P, an E1e, and E2eHA, and an A2 aviator.

you might also check out longbow. i have the 2310 micra. a great 1w led pocket light, better once you swap the lens and reflector for after market ;)

candlepowerforums is a dangerous place!

ditto on the surefires :D

i have an old 6P, an E1e, and E2eHA, and an A2 aviator.

you might also check out longbow. i have the 2310 micra. a great 1w led pocket light, better once you swap the lens and reflector for after market ;)

candlepowerforums is a dangerous place!

Longbow seems very good too...

thanks for this hint too,

and the hint to keep away from candlepowerforums :lol:

Longbow seems very good too...

thanks for this hint too,

and the hint to keep away from candlepowerforums :lol:

Oh yeah- stay away from http://candlepowerforums.com/ - it's just as dangerous as the rep forums to yer wallet! :lol:

I've bought several times from dealxtreme- been very satisfied. They're a bit slow to ship, but reliable- and they'll answer questions, too. They are mentioned quite often in the candlepower forums.

Oh yeah- stay away from http://candlepowerforums.com/ - it's just as dangerous as the rep forums to yer wallet! :lol:

I've bought several times from dealxtreme- been very satisfied. They're a bit slow to ship, but reliable- and they'll answer questions, too. They are mentioned quite often in the candlepower forums.

Hey! thanks guys... with all your input, I will don't need to go on this :evil2: site and be drown to the hell

(But I admit, I just take a look, -_- ... that can be very addictive like rep watch site :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...