When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Roll call.. How many RWG members have a genuine Panerai?

V

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

V-

I took the liberty of updating your post for recent additions. It is always fun to look at this one once in a while and see what the members are collecting. So here is the trivia question - do frankens with all gen parts count? And if you have a gen which is cannibalized to make a another franken does that count as one, two or none? :lol:

I took the liberty of updating your post for recent additions.So here is the trivia question - do frankens with all gen parts count? And if you have a gen which is cannibalized to make a another franken does that count as one, two or none? :lol:

kruzer, i just checked your update.....are you calling me a hoe??!?! :bangin::lol:

So here is the trivia question - do frankens with all gen parts count? And if you have a gen which is cannibalized to make a another franken does that count as one, two or none? :lol:

kruzer, why am i not surprised that you've cannibalized one of your gens to create another franken :wacko: <--- that's the wacko emoticon :lol:

deltatahoe

kruzer, i just checked your update.....are you calling me a hoe??!?! :bangin::lol:

kruzer, why am i not surprised that you've cannibalized one of your gens to create another franken :wacko: <--- that's the wacko emoticon :lol:

deltatahoe

Sorry about that. Too many syllables for me. ;) But now it is fixed.

And it is wacko. But after a couple of gens you have to mix it up. :D You would be surprised at how many folks mix and match. And yeah even some of those "purists" on Risti. ;)

V-

I took the liberty of updating your post for recent additions. It is always fun to look at this one once in a while and see what the members are collecting.

Thanks W :)

It is indeed very interesting to see what other member's gens are :)