When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Roll call.. How many RWG members have a genuine Panerai?

V

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have two in my collection and one that i have been paying off for six months. Production run of 200. If anyone one

can properly guess which two, plus the third, i will send them a free rep panerai :tu:

I will give you a hint. IT was produced in 2005, 200 units and has the P.2002 movement!

Edited by TWP

I have two in my collection and one that i have been paying off for six months. Production run of 200. If anyone one

can properly guess which two, plus the third, i will send them a free rep panerai :tu:

COOL! Thanks, TWP, even if I don't guess right:

My guesses:

1- 112

2- 183

3- 200 (Radiomir 8 Days GMT)

If I get it right, I'd like to have that elusive 005. :)

COOL! Thanks, TWP, even if I don't guess right:

My guesses:

1- 112

2- 183

3- 200 (Radiomir 8 Days GMT)

If I get it right, I'd like to have that elusive 005. :)

You know my love for base models. Your batting 66.6% :p

Edited by TWP

I'm going to guess:

1) PAM 000

I WAS GOING TO GUESS THAT! Good intuition, Anton. Hope you're right.

@TWP Reply: Ahhh, I think I know it now. It won't count, and I won't say it, but let's just say you sold me one. The only Rad I can wear! :)

Email replied to. Thank you so much, TWP!

On the other hand if you want to do what I did myself. I tried ALL the reps and bought the genuine of the watch I LOVED the most. Didn't cared about value for money or anything else. Just the watch I LOVED to have in my wrist the most.

2 years after and I still cannot take it off ;)

That's exactly what I'm going to do too :).

Surprisingly the PAM164 gets the most love so far. Especially after I got the updated version with corrected cyclops and AR....

I'm going to guess:

1) PAM 000

2) PAM 183

3) PAM 200

Oh, and I couldn't accept a free PAM from you. I just ogle at the very sight of the pieces you put out there!

Nope mate :p Your batting 66.6%, too :p It will now be obvious which watches i have. Next contestant, please! Free unmodded pam! Base model, nothing fancy!

I will give you a hint. IT was produced in 2005, 200 units and has the P.2002 movement!

Ill guess....

1. PAM 183

2. PAM 200

3. PAM 189

Ummm...

1. PAM 200

2. PAM 000

3. PAM 112

1. 000 christmas present this year from my wife

2. 112 bought 18 months ago, hardly ever leaves my wrist

3. 200 been making payments now for 6 months with another 3 to go!

Please email me at twp.rwg@gmail.com for your free watch! Please note that i cannot ship until the after the 3rd week of

February as my supplier is out of town!

Cheers

T

1. 000 christmas present this year from my wife

2. 112 bought 18 months ago, hardly ever leaves my wrist

3. 200 been making payments now for 6 months with another 3 to go!

Please email me at twp.rwg@gmail.com for your free watch! Please note that i cannot ship until the after the 3rd week of

February as my supplier is out of town!

Cheers

T

:1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a:

You da man TWP!!!!

Sometime in the next couple of months I will need a Daylight on SS....maybe you can help me with that.... :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I envy all the genowners......:(

I just have to say that my intention of this post was not in any way to intimidate members who do not and cannot afford a genuine Pam.

I was one of those couple of years ago.. until I realised that my reps were worth MORE than a genuine 112 and I had to make a choice..

Couple of fully modded reps or one genuine? I replied a genuine

I know that MANY members of the forum CAN afford a genuine Pam but the answer to the above question is the opposite than mine. ;)

I envy all the genowners......:(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but I find that incredibly amusing. I don't envy enyone owning something which can be purchassed for the right price/from the right place. All that proves, is having the finances to do so. As anyone who's ever worked in retail will confirm, money is dirty. Filthy, infact. It's a means to an end, but certainly not the be all, end all of life...

As I previously commented (in that case, Omega was the brand mentioned):

I have a watch on my wrist. The dial says Panerai. That's good enough for me B)

I know it means a lot to some, but in my scheme of things, a watch is a watch. If it tells the time, that's good enough definition of 'real' for my satisfaction :lol:

PS Congrats to Nightstroker on winning the prize :thumbsupsmileyanim::victory:

I just have to say that my intention of this post was not in any way to intimidate members who do not and cannot afford a genuine Pam.

Patently so.

The motive (as if you needed one to post! We post what we like :p) became apparent later -- to show gen owners that rep watch owners are not poseurs and uncultured about Panerai history.

When I first started posting here, my parents begged me not to post gen watch pics.

I have cheated here and there, but I have never posted any of their major watch pieces (no Ulysse Nardin, no APROs, none of my mum's bling, solid gold Rollies). I kinda regret posting that photo of my vintage gold Rolex, but since that was mine and not theirs, it was my call.

When I asked my parents, "why shouldn't I post photos of gens on the rep forums?", they replied, and I think in retrospect very wisely -- "jealousy".

Never mind money. It's jealousy that ruins the world. :(

and furthermore not to forget the name of this board is RWG replica watch group

and not GWG genuine watch group.

we all can take our gen watches, or i can take my convoy of gen rolex watches

and show pictures, but....what's that.....???????....ego......

rolli

Patently so.

The motive (as if you needed one to post! We post what we like :p) became apparent later -- to show gen owners that rep watch owners are not poseurs and uncultured about Panerai history.

When I first started posting here, my parents begged me not to post gen watch pics.

I have cheated here and there, but I have never posted any of their major watch pieces (no Ulysse Nardin, no APROs, none of my mum's bling, solid gold Rollies). I kinda regret posting that photo of my vintage gold Rolex, but since that was mine and not theirs, it was my call.

When I asked my parents, "why shouldn't I post photos of gens on the rep forums?", they replied, and I think in retrospect very wisely -- "jealousy".

Never mind money. It's jealousy that ruins the world. :(

Yes, that's another thing. You could be accused of swanking, and that's never good.

HOWEVER. ;)

This is a watch forum too, and don't we post watches of gens as comparisons? It's very necessary, IMO, to see the gen features. In this thread alone, I have seen 005 eyecandy for future comparison. It's very handy. :)

and furthermore not to forget the name of this board is RWG replica watch group

and not GWG genuine watch group.

we all can take our gen watches, or i can take my convoy of gen rolex watches

rolli

Well that's funny rolf.... how come someone showing a collection of reps and straps of more than 7000$ is less 'ego' than someoen showing 1 gen that costs 3000$???

or someone who shows a franken daytona worth 4000$?

The point of this thread was exactly that and you probably have missed it because you did what some of the Purists do. They judge without second thoughts ;)

We are not here because of the REPS only.. we are a community of people who just enjoy the 'brand'.