When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seems Like Rwg Is Up And Running Again

gran

What fiasco? Let me think ... people got left without watches or a forum and people here, myself not included, held a fund to help them try to recoup their failed investment.

It was very emotional, but I think you missed it as it was around the time this forum started. Oh, and you got your watch, as you're so keen to tell everyone, so I assume that's ok. :D

Seriously, it was a clusterfsck and just saying it's all solved now doesn't mean it is. I never took part in the original watches or the fund-raising, so I have nothing invested either way and therefore make an ideal observer. You, however, either feel some residual guilt about the whole thing, or you feel nothing. I don't know which is worse. :black_eye:

I'm an observer, not a participant, and from where I'm sitting, it looked like a fiasco that a lot of people tried to put right. Pass me the next rock will you? I'm faultless in the whole RWG Watch tale. How about you?

ps. Gentle reader: I honestly have nothing against Gran, but I feel I should defend myself when provoked.

Shut up puggy :thumbdown:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, lots of hostility in here. I guess no one can play nice around here, even TTK is baring his teeth again. ;) I guess this is a touchy subject, I wonder what will happen once everyone gets their watches? We'll have to find something else to fight about. Bickering, it does keep the forum lively and people posting though. :)

I see Gunnar Gran is now a moderator again on RWG1... has he forsaken this place? He hasn't logged in since yesterday but is active on RWG1.....!

The lunatics have taken over the asylum....!

1. Blade.....scammer extraordinaire...!

2. Gran......vin ordinaire.....!

3. Johnnyboy.......coq au vin ordinaire....!

Edited by TTK

Hi Isoroku, haven't seen your posts for a while, hope everything is great with you... maybe I'm just in the wrong parts of the board.

:group:

Yes, he seems to like his RWG watch a lot, I'm sure those who ordered one will feel a bit peeved when he puts up those pics. :blink:

And I guess your signature says it all.

BTW, I was one of those who did not ask for or accept a "refund" for the undelivered watch from rwg II, because, as I said at the time, it was blade's responsibility, not the new forum's.

So if he (Blade) delivered from China, then that means he is currently in China obviously, it was innocent question of curiosity and not because I had some hidden facts I'm keeping from everyone, a touchy subject for touchy people I see. Soooo, what does that mean for you if Blade has fullfilled his responsibility to you personally, will you keep up the fight or let it go? Another curious question on a touchy subject for touchy people.

I can't get over his constant posting of pics of the RWG watch with smiley emoticons all the time. I thought that was very low class....

Doesn't seem to stop you supporting him Issy.....!

Definitely up and running, most of the topics still got a January date however. I owe a lot to that place but it's history as far as I'm concerned - no time for 2 sites, barely enough for 1!!!!

But I choose you, RWG two!

(I'm a poet)

It is way too slow over at old RWG so far...it needs more action...looks like RWGjr is the happening place :)

Positive thing is that rya, Demsey, omni...and a few others are posting over there...JF is the bin king

g. -_-

Definitely up and running, most of the topics still got a January date however. I owe a lot to that place but it's history as far as I'm concerned - no time for 2 sites, barely enough for 1!!!!

(I'm a poet)

(I'm a poet)

I liked it so much I posted it twice - Sorry guys, too little sleep at present!

• 1 month later...