When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Things to ponder.

KB

* Just because a doctor has a name for your condition doesn't mean he knows what it is.

* If white wine goes with fish, do white grapes go with sushi?

* Did monkeys invent the monkey wrench?

* When the going gets tough, the tough use duct tape.

* Creativity is the art of concealing your sources.

* A key ring is a handy little gadget that allows you to lose all your keys at once.

* Flying is the second greatest experience known to man. Landing is the first.

* Male zebras have white stripes, but female zebras have black stripes.

Ken

:p

* Did monkeys invent the monkey wrench?

Actually, a monkey did invent it. Mr Moncky.

* Creativity is the art of concealing your sources.

What the hell is this "Google" thing everyone keeps talking about anyway? ^_^

* Flying is the second greatest experience known to man. Landing is the first.

Err. Hello? Sex with hot twins is first. Sex with just one of those hot twins is second.

Wrong, sex with just one of those hot twins, and her mum is 2nd!

Finally this thread is living up to its billing! Things to ponder indeed!

You've opened the floodgates here, offshore! :p

I am pondering....I think the mum in the same bed could be socially awkward UNLESS she's there to do some ironing, in which case that could be a definite bonus. Then I started thinking, what about one twin, free ironing AND some free biscuits - I think you see - we're definitely in position number 2 territory here. :animal_rooster:

What I wonder is, what is the brink of things you can add to the second best thing to make it just that teeny bit short of the number 1 position?

And I was thinking about that when I suddenly thought......TRIPLETS!!!!!! :o

:lol:

Hey Cornerstone my wife was only just talking about ringing your better half for a chat yesterday, now she is going to have lots to talk about. :lol:

Ken

Edit to add; Besides you are both wrong No. 2 is Aishwarya Rai

Or her Mum! :p

Speak for yourself! :lol:

More things to ponder.....(all oldies but goodies)

- Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Taxes?

- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

- Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

- How come the US chooses from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?

- Is there another word for synonym?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Taxes?

Does this mean that no one wants to know what Germans think? Or Spanish, French, Italians, Greeks etc etc etc...........

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Ah but did we though??? The plot thickens. ;)

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

Don't they mean they wet the bed?

How come the US chooses from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?

Helllooooo take a look at the Presidential nominees, now take a look at the Miss America contestants.......getting back to the twins and their Mum scenario here!

Is there another word for synonym?

How about........Same? :D

Ken

Depends on which side of the tracks you come from, much like Car-rib-be-an or Carri-bean :D

Even when we're on the same tracks, there are pitfalls.

It is non-U to pronounce Finance as "FIGH-nance" in the UK. It should be "fih-NANCE". :lol:

EDIT FOR KEN: Ah, anthropomorphise is the act giving human characteristics to inanimate objects. (Oops, no wonder, Ken. I mispelt it. I'll leave it there as is!)

Americans do it with Oscar, I've noticed.

Oscar1.jpg

:o:rofl: