When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wearing my 127 solidly since receiving the spring bars from River :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I did swap it to my 029a earlier this evening, as we went to the fair which was in town, and I didn't want to risk the 127 getting smacked around on rides, or worse, taken by pickpockets. (It is now safely back on my wrist) I like the 029a, I really do, but, I wouldn't be devastated if something happened to it. That's not to say that I give my watches the 'cotton wool' treatment, but no point in needlessly exposing my favorite to unnecessary risk :lol:

Edited by TeeJay

FRIDAY

Llsteve and Shundi only just mentioned "Where did all the Movados go?". Well, they're with me! :p

A "vintage" Movado Esperanza, bought when I was a teenie!, next my Fendi tribal clutch.

movadofenditribalclutchvb4.jpg

Movados aren't a fave anymore, but hey. :)

movadodialtribalclutchwu3.jpg

Bergies, take note. Tribal clutches are the HOTTEST summer item in '08!

movadobazaartribalclutcfn3.jpg

SATURDAY

UB7, you saved yourself a bundle. Here is that Manifatture Firenze Naturale Suede strap, similar to your PawMarker's. It's on the PAM 177h. ^_^

pam177mfnaturalesuedelomg2.jpg

We have Slai Shots, but sideways Wristchecks are now "Scoobs Shots"!

pam177mfnaturalesuedels6.jpg

SUNDAY

I had to put on my new Greg Stevens' Silver Scoopster IMMEDIATELY, so even though I was at lunch, I used a toothpick to change straps. :lol: :lol:

pam112gregsilverscoopstsg1.jpg

Worked!

pam199gregsilverscoopsthx1.jpg

It looks divine on the rarely used PAM 199. :yu:

pam199gregsilverscoopstgt3.jpg

...have a safe weekend everyone. Especially those at the GTG!

Do I seem to be the only member who travelled into the future to take these wristshots???

Because they're so Old School, they're almost coming back in style? :p

I can deduce three things about your Wristcheck, but time-travel isn't one of them, Anton.

1- You've got a cat (or a feisty missus)

2- You like to work out (or is that not a treadmill but a pen in the background?)

3- You have great taste in watches

Anton Followup: Sorry, can't reveal that. You'll have to buy my forthcoming book, Secrets of the Wristie Code.

Because they're so Old School, they're almost coming back in style? :p

I can deduce three things about your Wristcheck, but time-travel isn't one of them, Anton.

1- You've got a cat (or a feisty missus)

2- You like to work out (or is that not a treadmill but a pen in the background?)

3- You have great taste in watches

You're quite the guessor, Victoria! Tell me, how did you know the cat/feisty missus analogy (I have both!). And that is a pen; not a treadmill. Oh, and to pre-empt any future guesses, that is NOT me in the avatar!