When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pix's Porsche Design P6340 pictorial

Pix

Hi Folks,

I'm a bit late on that one, but wished to share my feelings on this awesome replica through some shots...

There have been excellent reviews and side by side comparisons, I am not sure that a review from me would bring additionnal information. For this I apologize towards St

Great pictures, I have this watch too, but mine came with an inacurate "white" center seconds hand, not silver.

Good to see they have fixed that now ^_^

You can see some pictures of mine here: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=65916&st=0

I hope to get the second hand swapped out for the correct version soon!

Again, fantastic pictures B)

I was not even aware of that while looking at your pics. Seems you have good relationships to get spare parts like these. :)

Well my pictures are not that great to be honest :p It could be blue and you could still not see, thanks to my complete lack of photography prowess :lol:

It seems I do have good luck getting parts. Could be pure luck on my part, or the dealer I chose has the spare time ^_^

Edited by Mickey Padge

Wow, what a great pictorial!

I really enjoyed it. I think it is a difference wearing a "Porsche Design" watch than for example a Ferrari Pam. As Porsche Design makes kitchens, knifes, mobile phones, clothes, jewelery... etc. It's a brand of its own with good history for watches as they started making them with IWC over 20 years ago.

I like it on rubber a lot more than on steel, though.

Great collection!

I'm a little confused . It looks like the date font size is correct in some of the dates with the proper larger date (1st pic Lanikai's grey dial) but smaller in others (2nd pic Lanikai's grey dial) Are the the smaller size fonts on the double digit numbers the same as the gen?

GEN:

porschedesignflatsixchrsf6.jpgflat6gengeryru1qj3.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lanikai's:

lanaikagrey8xz8ra8.jpglanaikagery28qy3zi2.jpg

Thanx for all these GREAT pixx, pix! Most excellent... and after seeing several posts about this Flat Six i am still contemplating if i should add it to my wishlist or not... i guess there are simply too many nice watches that have been replicated so incredibly well... this is one of them and so are actually almost all fo your watches. Great collection!

• 2 weeks later...

Small update : I found a gen box on *bay...

Actually it was much cheaper than expected, probably not more expensive than the (non existing yet ?) rep box.

Unfortunately it's a P-6000 box, not a P-6340.

But I must say that it is of high quality, and perfectly matches the style (pure design) of the watch. It also feels solid (plastic, not paper)

Good job Porsche Designers ;)

porschebox1fo2.jpg

porschebox2kl1.jpg

I've just discovered an other interesting side of this hobby : get the box & papers... Sounds silly ? :unsure:

I've just discovered an other interesting side of this hobby : get the box & papers... Sounds silly ? :unsure:

Not silly Pix, not silly.

I've done that too and now I'm selling them all :lol:

Too much room consuming in fact and expensive too.

Did you get yours from Tomy btw ?

Cheers

Stephane